Thread: Failed to connect to AOL email

Failed to connect to AOL email

I have many friends who have created there account on AOL email. And whenever I use to send any mail to them with my account and when the next day when I asked with them about my mail they all replied that we didn’t receive any mail. But I am regularly able to receive mail from AOL services. So I am not able to get the solution please help me. If you have any idea then please post me, I am waiting.

Re: Failed to connect to AOL email

Hello if you are receiving a jump messages while transferring the email to AOL accounts, then please visit this below link to solve this issue:
    http://windowslivehelp.com/solution....9-116d98f197c9
    And if you are not receiving bounce message information and your receiver are not able to receive your email, there might be the chances that your recipients have sorted the settings that is forcing your email messages not to be come into their mailbox. So you should ask your friends regarding their filtering setting. And make them to change it.

If you are receiving any bounce message then you should provide the copy along with the full header exposed to the Microsoft so that they can do examine of this trouble and should be able to find the proper solution to you to get rid of it. In order to have a copy with full message header, you have to follow the below steps
    1. Fisrt Right tick on the message with your mouse near to subject
    2. After that next is to select the option “View message source.”
    3. Then you view a new window fetch on your screen holding the headers of that mail with content
    4. Then simply copy the content and paste in the mail to reply.

Hi I am also having the same problem with my account. But am unable to send and receive any mail sourcing from the AOL mail holder. Last night I came to know about this issue, as my office friend have send one mail from an AOL account to my hotmail account and when I have checked it I didn’t have any mail from him. Then I have forwarded him the mail that try to send the same again, I haven’t received it. After some time on phone I have asked him regarding the mail I have forwarded it told I didn’t received any mail from you. I was shocked it was important for our assignment. So please if you are aware about the method how to solve it please reply me.