Thread: Unable to send and receive hotmail via Outlook - Error 0X8DE0002

Unable to send and receive hotmail via Outlook - Error 0X8DE0002

Five days before my hotmail was working well and I was able to send and receive my mails with the help of outlook express of MS office 2007. But after that now when I have tried to send mail from my hotmail account by means of outlook it gives me error message of 0X8DE0002. After that I have completely uninstalled the application and after reinstalling I got the same error message so please if you have any idea how to solve this issue then please let me know that solution. Help needed

Re: Unable to send and receive hotmail via Outlook - Error 0X8DE0002

There might be the chances that the error message you are getting is due to some spam. So for that you can give me some more details. Details such as within five days you have downloaded something from the insecure site or you have updated you antivirus or spyware or you have recently installed any application in your system. And you should make sure that your setting for Outlook Express is accurate for sending and receiving the emails in your account.

Yes I have updated my updated my windows 7. For that I have downloaded certain updates and also the problem arises after the updating only. And also I have activated new windows live account for sending and receiving emails. And I have made my PC to install new software’s such as Window media player and VLC recently. And I have checked my settings and they are seems to be perfect for both sending and receiving the mails. So it might be some other application. Please provide me proper suggestion to shoot this issue.

One thing I want that you all should notice that the capability to use hotmail by means of outlook express was allowable a long while back. And now I think Microsoft has blocked that for fresh accounts due to cite and misuse of the technology by the spammers. As a result MS has allowed to those who had previously configured the gift to use hotmail by means of outlook express and they will use it without any trouble. And if you are recent client you have to pay for hotmail services on outlook.