Thread: Windows Live cannot connect to email account

Windows Live cannot connect to email account

You can share photos, movies etc across the internet with the help of windows Live. Windows live is a freeware application which you can download and install it on your system. Windows live provide with an essential feature thus instant messaging. I was having Mac OS operating system installed on my desktop. I have configured windows Live to my email account. But after configuring I cannot access my account any more. I need a solution describing the steps through which I can configure windows live account to my email account.

Re: Windows Live cannot connect to email account

Windows live helps you to share data and also provides messaging facility. The steps to configure Windows live application with your email account are given below:
    1. You need to open the browser and type http://login.live.com/ in the address bar.
    2. In the web page you need to click on the “sign up for an account” button located in the center of the window.
    3. Now you need to click on the "No, sign me up for a free MSN Hotmail e-mail address" button so that you can get email address and login into windows live.
    4. Now you need to enter the necessary information and select new hotmail address and password.
    5. Now you can login into your new account. Now you can access the services and software.

Thanks for providing mew the solution. From the above given solution I have setup my hotmail account with windows Live. After setting the hotmail account now I can access all of the services and software easily. I am having too many hotmail account and I want link them together so that I don’t need to logout and login every time. Is there any way to link hotmail account? If yes then I need a solution through which I can link hotmail accounts easily.

You can link too many hotmail accounts so that you don’t have to enter login information every time. The steps to link too many hotmail accounts are given below:
    • You need to login into the hotmail account. You need to have more than one hotmail account to link them.
    • Now you need to click on name which appears in the top of the email account. You will have your name with a list of options.
    • Now you need to click on “Link an existing Windows Live Id” button and you will be directed to a new page.
    • You need to verify your personal information and enter password for your current windows live id.
    • You need to enter windows live email id and now you can add link of email address that you want to link to your hotmail account.
    • Now you need to click on the “Hit” button and all your email account will be linked to the original email account.