Thread: How to sync my Blackberry torch with hotmail exchange

How to sync my Blackberry torch with hotmail exchange

You might think this as a useless trouble but I have to ask you that can I will be able to sync my BB smart phone with hotmail? I have configured my hotmail account on my smart phone but while accessing my email on each BB or hotmail do not alter already read mail. Also, on deleting each BB or hotmail failed to erase from the other. Is this theoretical to work? I think it did previously, but in actual it does not work. So please if you have any method with whom I can be able to get my Hotmail working properly on my BB smart phone forward to me on this forum. Please help me

Re: How to sync my Blackberry torch with hotmail exchange

First time I have bought BB I am having same complexity of fully syncing hotmail by BB8900. It is configured well as far as my view is concerned. I get emails by the means of my hotmail account and am able to send and respond etc. On the other hand the items which I use to send from my phone do not come into view in my key hotmail account. And also there doesn't appear to be a deliver emails folder on my Blackberry smart phone. Because of this I am confused regarding the technicalities used in BB, but somebody also who uses this account by means of his iPhone, works well. All the mail he has forwarded from his iPhone comes into view in our main hotmail. Any one of you all has any solution of this issue then please help.

I am also really irritated because of the same trouble as I have exhausted quite a lot of time inquiring and searching on the internet and I failed to get proper answer that should solve my issue. And really I wanted to find this topic settled as soon as possible as I am concerning to upgrade my headset. I aware of it that the Hotmail do not have a two way sync clarification with a Blackberry. So how do public maintain mutually their Hotmail and blackberries in sync? Please help us

There are a lot of problem among Microsoft or Hotmail and the Blackberry. Few of them are because of Microsoft and remaining is due to the inflexibility of RIM. I haven’t got any solution of this issue. That why the email are not sync using BIS, apart from the agreement that RIM has in place with Gmail and Yahoo. Though, BIS 3.0 Gmail sync is now emerging gradually. And due to this issue I have changed my primary account from hotmail to Gmail.