Thread: How I can access hotmail email in Mac Mail with POP3?

How I can access hotmail email in Mac Mail with POP3?

I am not able understand how to access my hotmail account or how to set up to my Mac Mail account with the help of POP3. Whenever I have tried to access my Hotmail account in Mac mail it sends me the information message that server is absent and that my email also give the message that my password that I have entered is incorrect. After that it bring my keychain password envelope and I have entered my password in it after entering it reply me the password you have entered is wrong. I am not getting that there is some problem with Mac while accessing Hotmail. You have any suggestion then please help me. I am waiting here in search of proper solution. Please help me

Re: How I can access hotmail email in Mac Mail with POP3?

I am also facing the identical trouble with my pop3 right of entry to hotmail email in Mac Mail. But I didn’t have any problem before. Just from last one week I am facing this issue that it has stopped working constantly to attach and download any mail on my Mac system. And I also receive the same error of sever not accessible. And request to authenticate my settings for hotmail account and I have tried after reconfiguring my setting and I am getting the same error message that the “server “pop3.live.com” reject to allow a connection with your port 995." Now allow me to highlighting the fact that I just have trouble through pop3 downloading and distribution of email through the hotmail email account. My friend have suggested me to set up a new pop3 account in Microsoft Entourage, but it also end with the same error message. So please post us the solution of the issue

I will advise you to make request for the e-mail address with which you are facing problem and ask permission to entrance in it in good health inspect your worry. You should give detail of you problem and email address to the below link and wait for proper solution that they will reply you. http://windowslivehelp.com/solution....c-fcf5fedd30e9
    And make ensure that you have giving your email address so that they can make contact with you.

I don’t think I should request for the permission to fix my server side trouble. It didn’t have to do anything with our personal accounts, or with our personal configuration, since we haven't altered anything on our region. The crisis is from the server. Because it gives the message that "The server “pop3.live.com” declines to permit an association on port 995." So need not to have permission in my account. Thanks for your suggestion, please suggest me another idea I am still with this issue.