Thread: How to Syncing hotmail with IMAC mail

How to Syncing hotmail with IMAC mail

I have recently created my hotmail account and just now as soon as I try to sync my email accounts to my IMAC my Hotmail accounts repeatedly ask me to enter my password. I have never faced such critical situation with my Gmail and Facebook account. This is happen with only if I use my Hotmail account. I have asked with my friend about third issue but they never faced such situation and they all are helpless. So I have contracted with apple's care, but they are replying me that the problem is with your hotmail accounts. So please help me if someone can

Re: How to Syncing hotmail with IMAC mail

I will advise you to try to delete your Hotmail account and then create the new Hotmail account and restart your system and then see the result whether it ask for your password again and again. And please you should keep the length of your password less than 16 character and you should try to check your account on other system. And if you are able to access your hotmail account on other system without any trouble then you should reconfigure your account and your Mac system again. And if you are not able to solve your issue then you should look in the following look link for more suggestion
    http://windowslivehelp.com/solution....b-118e45a7cf1b

I have numerous email accounts on my iMac and Macbook pros. I didn’t have any trouble among all excepting one of them that is Hotmail account and for a large amount of the time the Hotmail account works fine. However, for some times it request me to enter my password. And then even after each time I re-typed my password and make sure the "keychain" box. And in few cases it every now and then it request for the password once more and the then I check mail and on occasion it just provide the mail without any request. This make me feel annoying. Please if you can help me then post the method to solve this issue and I have installed Snow Leopard on my Mac system

I have had the same trouble with my Mac mail for weeks ago. But now I have found the solution of this issue. It didn’t ask me again and again password just I have deleted my Lib/pref/com.mail.plist and after that reconstructing my Mac mail account. Or if then also you are not able to solve this issue then there is the chance that it might be the problem with your internet provider and comprise all your setting in the correct place and check or this problem is associated with the IMAC.