Thread: On my email some windows are showing up big cursor

On my email some windows are showing up big cursor

My (email) and some additional window in AOL open up with a huge cursor which connect each line by space in it. It is similar to the leading between the lines are enormous. I have encompassed and close my mac mail and reopened and encompass even shut down my system additional than tranquil opens up weird. I captured a screenshot of my email tribulations and now I do not be familiar by means of how to get the representation to you. I downloaded Flickr and uploaded my screenshot. How do I get it to get rid of it.

Re: On my email some windows are showing up big cursor

It merely been the AOL window, people tranquil utilize AOL. I would have comprised and suggested eliminating AOL preferences and starting the entire in excess of again. By means of the intention of might tranquil be the respond. On the Mail program, the Apple one, you might endeavor eliminating the preferences for it. Home folder\library\preferences\com.apple.mail.plist is where you determine to locate it. Then you have to pull it onto the desktop and then re-launch MAIL. Previous to you does by means of the intention of although, create a note of the entire the settings in your mail preferences as shifting them out of the Preferences folder determine to cause mail to start the entire in excess of again from scratch. It determine to necessitate the entire the mail settings the entire in excess of again.

I do not have comprised much alternative out where I live and I am tranquil on dial up. It drives me passionate. Anyway I be familiar by means of it is not my AOL for the reason by means of the intention of on my PC at home it runs extremely well. The tribulations are my Mac at work. It has to be in my mail anywhere. I determine to endeavor what you suggested by means of the preferences in mail and let you be familiar by means of. OK. I shifted the mail preferences to my desktop and re-launched my mail and got it going the entire in excess of again. I am tranquil having the similar tribulations by means of my old emails by means of the huge headers and big font cursor and in addition the AOL is the similar. I be familiar by means of it is not AOL for the reason by means of the intention of at home it give the impression of being extremely well. I have an additional query what do I do by means of the file by means of the intention of is on my desktop at present.

Yes, you be able to throw by means of the intention of .plist file on the desktop, into the trash. I uncertainty the Safari to bring up to date has no matter which to do by means of the tribulations as you do not utilize Safari for your non-AOL mail. On the other hand, you do by means of AOl so you be able to locate Reset Safari. No Mac here so this information in sequence might be a diminutive off. Under the File menu you be supposed to locate an alternative to Reset Safari. Decide it and observe if it makes several difference. (If not beneath File, give the impression of being under the entire the menu alternatives. Anyway, I reset safari and tranquil the similar tribulations. I determine to maintain endeavoring. I do not be familiar by means of additional than it's got to be somewhere on my mac apple settings. Not certain why, for the reason by means of the intention of my mail be supposed to have been updating along by means of my additional programs.

The font files are able to usually be twice clicked and they determine to ask to be installed by Font Book. Otherwise you might physically drag them into your username/Library/Fonts folder. I started having tribulations by means of my system, a COMPAQ by means of Windows 98 a couple days ago (I am utilizing hubby's laptop to write this). The entire of a unexpected the cursor would start jumping the entire in excess of the screen, opening windows, etc. I utilized Spybot and Adaware and cleaned up a number of seemingly minor stuff. By means of the intention of did not assist. I then read by means of the intention of it might be the mouse, so I position on a dissimilar mouse. I consideration I had virus prevention through Earthlink, additional than utilized Spysweeper which said it originate some stuff. I decided to purchase it and downloaded it to my system. At present the cursor is frozen. I have comprised and endeavor to boot into safe mode, other than it does not seem to be familiar by means of the F8 key.

You necessitate stopping Spysweeper commencing from starting at boot. Then you might necessitate reinstalling it. What I would do merely for the reason by means of the intention of you not be able to boot to safe mode nor boot standard without freezing is place the hard drive in an additional system and utilize Housecall to scan the drive. I would in addition eliminate spysweeper commencing from the drive and endeavor a fresh install. So you do not be familiar by means of if you had an anti-virus program installed. I imagine by means of the intention of Earthlink make available prevention according to their site. I have comprised never had no matter which additional than a number of the junk commencing from utilizing the internet. I have comprised been utilizing Mozilla Firefox for almost a year. I do not open email by means of the intention of I do not be familiar by means of the sender.