Thread: Google Chrome does not work on my PC

Google Chrome does not work on my PC

So here I have a small problem Google Chrome. I got a virus that I successfully eliminated, and when this virus was indeed I had no access to anything! Everything works really well now, except google chrome. I do not know why but I even reinstall the software to no avail I can not use it. I do not know why I have not yet changed the proxy setting is nothing and trying to connect to a web page I do not even have the black bar connecting the bottom of chromium. So my pc is an asus which uses windows 7 home premium. I know that the virus called svchost finally the file name has found kaspersky! Google Chrome and really I like to use a browser so I'd really recovered for any screen that you want further information or I am at your disposal!

Re: Google Chrome does not work on my PC

Try to uninstall and reinstall as you pass the antivirus avira pro, and will pass the ccleaner as you pass the advanced care system, and using the correction which suggested adding something in the shortcut, in order no longer I can think of what else to do unless you have to format the pc. Prior to that it would be better to get it installed on my system. Hope that this will help you to get the error fixed.

It is curious that all other browsers do work well, Firefox, Flock, IE, which certainly do not like the safari, opera, either lunascape6 monkey and all work fine on google chrome just stopped working correctly, if you open the browser but can not load any page thereof or google.com, accepting suggestions, I really liked how he worked this browser and now that works because it is a sad loss. You can use many other browser the google chrome browser is still in the beta version. i think its better to use the Mozilla Firefox browser.

Apparently you do not have the correct dns 200.51.212.7 something like this is because it is disabled as a user and server, but your connection is not recognized by Microsoft so the Google Chrome does not communicate, but resolved the ping successfully, check that connection need to know that and if you have modem if it gives you this result, control panel, network connections right click on LAN connection and helps you put so repairing the system.

Faced some similar problems. It appears to be a "virus" I had made a choice to use proxies. Go to Options - Advanced - Change proxy settings - LAN settings - and uncheck the option "Use a proxy server", appeared to me last. With this we could continue using it. As far as I could ascertain, it seems that IE and Chrome use the same "internet options", so missed both, but Firefox if it worked. Curious. I hope this helps you.

In my case, the Chrome was super to start the computer, but after 5 minutes loading pages so agonizingly slow. Panda suddenly told me that I had a Trojan on my computer. The Trojan is Downloader.xwv and is in the Chrome installation files. The Panda I deleted the file "setup.exe", which was infected so I can not uninstall Chrome. I tried to reinstall it to uninstall completely, but doing the Panda is blocking the installation because the said virus. I installed Chrome from Google, so if you have a virus, leaving Google with him. I encourage everyone to come over the ActiveSecurity 2.0 Panda online for you to know if you have the virus or not.