Thread: Is Excessive downloading hampering the internet speed?

Is Excessive downloading hampering the internet speed?

I am working in one of the data base firm so I need to down load lots of data which includes heavy software, videos, audio files so it’s giving pressure on my inter connection and my download speed is getting low as time goes, for that I have upgrade my plan but it doesn’t work at all, if anyone having idea the please give me some tips how can I maintain my downloading speed for long time for large data file? Is any software or hard ware require then please suggest that also.

Re: Is Excessive downloading hampering the internet speed?

There are lots of tricks and solution on this , some of them are giving you that are :
    • Keep your computer virus and spyware free for that you need to keep updating you antivirus.
    • Use software which use full in deleting unwanted data which you are not using. For that you can use Ccleaner .
    • You can ask to you internet service provider to provide fiber cable connection its more faster and secure than your normal broadband or DSL connection , it’s quite costly but its gives better performance to you .

There is software which you can use for increasing your download speed. It’s Fresh Download. It’s easy and very fast effective download manager software. It gives instant boost to files to download from Internet .Main thing is that software is available on internet is free of cost. It’s totally secure also from virus and spyware. It can download your all types of files like movie files, mp3 files and picture collections .some of the key features of this software are: it speed up your modem download speed in both HTTP and FTP protocols using your internet connection.

I have used one software by using this you can also boost up your download software. It’s Download Accelerator Plus. Its fast and secure download manager software.It downloads files from internet in original format without changing any file format. It’s not always fast, there are some of the functions are given for boost up download speed and also we can make downloads extra safe .this download manager also known as DAP.