Thread: How to access newsgroups in windows mail

How to access newsgroups in windows mail

Recently set up the windows mail client in my Dell laptop which is running under the platform of windows 7. Along with that using outlook 2007 version. I am mainly using the machine for internet access purpose from my office. This one works fine and the mailing purposes are also working fine. But there is problem in last Sunday when I tried to access newsgroup feed in my machine under the windows mail application, it does not allow me to access s that one. I am not able to access messages those are comes from hews group. It gives error 400, message while I click to open the message from the news group. What should I do? Any suggestion to how access the mails from news group?

Re: How to access newsgroups in windows mail

News group is the community where the people can share the comments and asks for the comments regarding a particular topic. All user those are logged in the mail client they can access this service. You can add and remove users from the contact list of the news group. This process is same in all email clients. You just need to create a log in ID with the valid password to access the section; by log in you can easily access the shares also along with that you can comment to other topic that you like. In this section you can able add topic for sharing purpose with the users those are connected with the client. Did you log in to the windows mail with the valid user name and passwords, if yes then I don’t think so there will be any problem with the access the messages under that section. Windows mail generally passes the Microsoft mails and ,messages from its server those are access from Microsoft server directly. Under the tool option of the windows mail you can create the new account for the news groups.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

News groups are having their own rules and own instructions and also some default ways of posting your comments in the feed section. So to access the news group you need to create a new account from windows mail client. The news group section is need to access with the separate user ID and password. First of all open the application windows and under that windows go to the tool menu bar option, and then proceed to tool option, a drop down menu will appear there select Account option from the menu, a account type window will appear, from the category portion select newsgroups and click on NEXT or GO option. A new window will open where you will ask for entering the user name and the password. Enter a valid ID and password with appropriate length, in some version of windows mail application these option are displayed in other pop-up window which is known as Display name dialogue box. Then click on next and it will open internet newsgroup dialog box, where you have to insert e-mail by which you will access the newsgroup.

After configure the email client with the news group section you need to download or store the news feeds into the windows mail client. So for the go to ten tool menu option of windows mail and from there select the option where you will enter the server and other internet connectivity information that you are using. It might be places in the setting window. You have t enter some of the option like, the server name, email account name along with the news. in front form of the web address, suppose you are accessing eth new feeds from Microsoft then the web address will be look like news.microfst.com. You can also specify the alternate new feed web site in the configuration options. So after insert all information connect the mail client to the internet and first of all download the news feed into the client application and then you can able to access the message. If you can wish to make a star mark to some of the news then you can able to highlight the message.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You can easily access the newsgroups feed from the outlook express tool application. Fro that open the application window and under that go to the "Toolbar Options" and under that window select the "Add or Removeā€ Buttons and then select customize; it will appear a new pop-up window. Then go to command tab, there you will a list of categories to enter the list click on GO, under that category look for the news groups feed message list. Now you can do two thinks to access those messages, one is simply drag and drop the selected messages into the window of outlook express, or after select the category from category list you will able to add the category in the application window of outlook, it will situate in the left corner of window. So after that whenever you open the outlook application, from the right corner you can able to access the news feed messages from that category list. One thing is that if you are not using same user ID and password fro the news group then you need to configure that one with the desired password and user name. Because in the first and after that every time, whenever you will access the messages from category list it will ask you to insert the user name and password. And after that it will download the messaged from the main news feed program to your email client.