Thread: Update of Kaspersky antivirus is very low

Update of Kaspersky antivirus is very low

I am having an internet connection through the Linksys router. Few days before, only I have changed my MacAfee antivirus with Kaspersky antivirus. I have downloaded and installed Kaspersky antivirus successfully. When the installation was successful I tried to update the Kaspersky so that it can prevent virus and other malware from entering into my system. While performing the update it was taking too much of time and finally the update was successful. I want a solution so that I can increase the updating speed of Kaspersky antivirus.

Re: Update of Kaspersky antivirus is very low

If you are using Kaspersky antivirus then you should update it regularly so that it can prevent your system from virus, malware while browsing across the internet. If you are updating Kaspersky antivirus and your updating speed is low then you need to check the speed of your internet connection. If the speed of the internet is low then your updating speed will be automatically low.

While you are updating your Kaspersky antivirus and if your updating speed is low then in that case you need to check if there is no background process running into your system that uses the internet or if you are downloading something then your speed of updation will be decreased. You need to stop the background process and also stop the downloading. After the updation is completed you can resume the downloading again.

Thanks for proving me the solution for the problem of low update speed for Kaspersky antivirus. From the above solutions I have updated my Kaspersky antivirus within few seconds. While browsing across the internet sometimes my surfing speed gets decreased. Is there any way to increase the speed of internet? I want a solution so that I can increase the speed of the internet.

You can increase the speed of the internet by following the below steps.
    • First you need to check the speed of your internet connection.
    • You should always defragment your system, use antivirus that prevents your system from malware, virus etc.
    • You can upgrade your system by adding or increasing the RAM.
    • You need to delete the temporary internet files.
    • You should upgrade your router and firewall.
    • Replace your old cable modem with the new one.
    • You need to be careful so that no one else can connect to your home network.

You can increase the updation speed of antivirus by resetting your Linksys router. The steps to reset the Linksys router is given below
    1. Unplug or turn off your DSL/cable modem through which you are connected to the Linksys router.
    2. You need to find the reset at the back of your Linksys router and press down it for 30 seconds.
    3. After pressing the reset button for 30 seconds now you need to wait for your Power, Internet light to turn on. Now turn on your modem.
    4. After turning the router on you need to check the internet connection by opening the browser.
    5. Now your router has been reset and your internet speed will increase.