Thread: Outlook 2003 sending error 554 5.2.1

Outlook 2003 sending error 554 5.2.1

Presently started having troubles sending email from Outlook 2003 it worked very well for 2years earlier. Error message is underneath. This is the similar error message no issue who I attempt to send it to. I have become aware of the contact information is erases from my list later than I attempt to send to someone as well. I can receive email well and I can send email from the ISP account that is AOL but Outlook will not allow me send any email. Error is:
    Your message did not attain a few or all of the planned recipients.
    Subject: XYZ
    Sent: Date/Time
    The following recipient could not be achieved:
    abc@xyz.com
    554 5.2.1 554 AOL will not admit delivery of this message
    This occurred abruptly and cannot appear to discover a cause why. The just alter I have made to my computer is to uninstall MacAfee and setup Norton 360 as my bug or virus scanner, but my email worked well later than I did that about a month before. I have made no additional changes since the difficulty started this last week. Hope someone must help me or assist me to solve this issue.

Re: Outlook 2003 sending error 554 5.2.1

While there is a difficulty delivering your message to its target you will take delivery of an error message from our system, moreover in your mail server's logs or as a rebound reverse. The following information will provide you additional information on the meaning of the error message and the steps you can get to get to the bottom of the difficulty. For a list of none spam policy precise error messages for example: 550 users not accepting mail from this sender please visit further Mailer Daemon Errors. The codes are listed in groups based on the primary fraction of the error message or the part that comes earlier than the colon.

Here I also have to add something because before 2 to 3 weeks I as well get the similar message and some helpful person help me or assist me to solve my issue, which I am going to give you today. Typically you get this undeliverable error message, if the email address is wrong or the saved contact is dishonest. Make sure the email address entered. If it is accurate or exact and you still obtain the error, remove or erase the contact from outlook contacts and reconstruct it. This must solve your problem.

America Online (AOL) uses a proprietary e-mail system. In April 2004, AOL introduced a way that its subscribers can access their AOL e-mail messages from other e-mail applications, including Outlook, anywhere Internet access is available. You do not have to be directly connected to the AOL service to access your e-mail messages in Outlook. For example, if you are at work or traveling with a laptop computer, you do not need to first log in to AOL. AOL provides access to their e-mail server and your incoming e-mail messages with an IMAP e-mail server. IMAP is an e-mail protocol. You might be familiar with the e-mail protocol called POP3, which is very common with most Internet service providers (ISPs). IMAP works slightly differently, but it is similar to any other e-mail account that allows you to send and receive e-mail messages. The outgoing e-mail server is a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server, the same type used by many ISPs. However, AOL requires authentication on their SMTP e-mail server. This requirement means that you must provide a user name and password — the same as your AOL screen name and password — before you send your e-mail message. You can save the user name and password in Outlook so that you enter the information just one time.

I exhausted a two hour on the talk assist with AOL. They walked me through setting up Outlook email one time over and the difficulty was not set. They after that recommended that I should maybe ask Microsoft if they had a few proposal s. The email address I entered is accurate in the setup. I have checked it a number of times. I had ended no changes to settings and like I said, Outlook email had been working just all right for approximately a years before this occurred. As for contact information, it does not theme if I type in the email address I wish to send to or make use of it from my contact list. The just thing I become aware of was while I utilized an email from my contact list, sent the email, I obtain the error message over, and after that the contact is erased from my list. I am not certain what else to endeavor. My account settings are accurate, but I have twice checked them again and again. I would be grateful for any help or additional thoughts to attempt. Let me be familiar with if you would like any additional setting information.