Thread: How to create wireless Network password in windows 2003 server.

How to create wireless Network password in windows 2003 server.

I have recently bought new IBM system for my office use. That for use only server client. I have also bought Belkin router. I have setup everything. But I want to be making more secure of my office.because these days internet hackers can do anything. So, I never suppose to take any risk. I am trying to create the password in my Belkin router. But some error during create the password. So I want to be know about this think. The internet with ease and hassle-free. how can I found the settings for the create a password.

Re: How to create wireless Network password in windows 2003 server.

wireless router and the internet connection, you must enable the password, so that every time the unauthorized computers or laptops will try to connect to your wireless router, they must first log-in using the wireless router's password to access the network and the internet. To do these, follow the simple steps below: To protect your wireless router and the internet connection, you must enable the password, so that every time the unauthorized computers or laptops will try to connect to your wireless router, they must first log-in using the wireless router's password to access the network and the internet. To do these, follow the simple steps below:
    Please Type in the box of address bars http://192.168.1.1 on your favorite internet browser.
    By default, the Connection status will be displayed. Most Belkin routers will display all the computers and laptops either using a wired or wireless access.

You have server computer than you have to connect to your WIFI device and create the password. So you just login to your router through web browser on a computer connected your router/network. For example If you have link says router. You would type in to your address bar 192.168.1.1 and after user name and password. Click on Wireless tab, then security. If you want to make a WEP encryption you can chose 64-bit(128 being more secure). You can enter a pass phrase (whatever you want) and it will convert it to a rather long WEP key for you.
    The next time a wireless device wants to connect to WIFI network you will be ask for the key...enter that long number. you will only need to do this once for each wireless device

If your computer has already connected to the other computer. That’s means you are using a group networking. The group networking means your computer has a ability or you can choose a customize option with your network browser between user and customers or colleagues. You want to know how to create the password in wireless router. Its a very easy way, You go to your router most likely through Internet explorer. For instance, http://192.168.1.1 is a usual way to get to the Interface. You browse to the Wireless section and choose WPA2, WPA or WEP and then it will ask you to provide a password. Be sure to configure your wireless client to match the settings.