Thread: How to manage outlook express in windows 2003 server.

How to manage outlook express in windows 2003 server.

I had a problem trying to setup an outlook program on a HP computer. There is a dual operating system in my computer. I have outlook express setup in my computer when I am trying to install it there some error shows to me. I want to install outlook in my computer but I want to access that to be Microsoft windows XP.

Re: How to manage outlook express in windows 2003 server.

You bought the new desktop of HP brand. It has already comes all applications and software’s. It has windows XP service pack 2. You more usable to with windows 2003 server for your application to be run. There is some setting in the windows. You have to follow of these steps. You have to open Outlook and navigate to the Control panel .Just click on mail and fax to see the profiles if you are have already set up.

We are give a best solution to you, related of outlook express. Below,i have give to you details of the how to setup Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or higher to send, receive and store email messages for a Gmail address. Before getting started, please make sure you know your Gmail email address and your Gmail password. So if you don’t create the account in Gmail, you have to create a new account. And after that on the server type step, select POP3 for the Outlook email account type, then click on Next. There is no need to select the IMAP type, because the Gmail web based account will anyway keep a copy of all emails, just like an IMAP account would do.

When you are install outlook express in your system you have to need important things, like Click Tools, click Accounts, click Add, click Mail, and then just follow the wizard. The wizard asks for your name (easy), your e-mail address (also usually easy), and then asks you to set up your mail server. It is here that the easy answer all too often fails since many users, especially new ones, not only don't know the names and type of their mail servers, but also often don't know what a mail server is. so you have to know those thing before installing outlook express.

A windows 2003 server is a server operating system that sends, receives and stores e-mail for users. Almost every Internet Service Provider (ISP) includes at least on their mail server as part of their basic service. Each and every mailbox on the server has a unique name which is usually, but not always, the logon name you use to connect to your ISP. Each mailbox also is associated with a unique e-mail address which usually consists of your logon name combined with the ISP's domain name in the form to access mail on a server; you use a computer program called a mail client, or outlook express mail.