Thread: How to resolve issues in MS-Outlook connector14.0

How to resolve issues in MS-Outlook connector14.0

Hello friends , I had several issues with the Outlook Connector 14.0 update. First, like numerous others, I got jammed in the auto-update loop. Microsoft has set this issue by turning auto-update off. Then, in an effort to do a physical reinstall of OLC 14.0, I was heading for to a link that had the wrong edition. I lastly found the right edition for my system & was able to install OLC 14.0 completely. After that the real issues started : 1. Not able to Send or Receive mail accounts in MS-Outook 2007 without hanging; 2. Unable to connect to Hotmail accounts through Outlook Connector; 3. Unable to access POP3 game accounts, though they are independent of Outlook Hotmail Connector. I found this problem when trying to remove OLC 14.0. I was asked to close all editions of MS-Outlook, Although I had previously closed the program.

Re: How to resolve issues in MS-Outlook connector14.0

I think that MS-Outlook connector work really well in pc and don’t think that it will work on laptop. Even though take some suggestion for this post whenever Microsft turns the auto-update back on, you will not use the old one to connect it.So try out brand new profile. Close Ms-Outlook and select the Control panel from the start menu, then search for mail and create a new profile. Start with one account until you found out if a new one works.

I think that I have discovered a better solution for the synchronization problem with OLC 14.0 hanging. I have redefined send as well as receive collection so all Hotmail are collectively (but no additional kinds of account) and all POP3 accounts are together (with no Hotmail or MSN). even though this is irritating - I can no longer pertain an "All Accounts" group and have to send as well as receive the messages group by group - it does look like to work. If I do use the "All Accounts" send/receive I still get hung and encompass to shut down numerous time of Outlook running in Task Manager processes.

I m doubt, but it seems that I m running this problem free since my last post on May 25th, 2010 when I went back to OLC 12.1. A few day before, MS-Outlook 2007 would not open with no running the OLC 14.0 upgrade. Couldn't contact the Hotmail or POP3 emails through the OL Connector. Send and Receive would just hang and I'd have to close MS-Outlook to carry on.Eventually, I had to delete all my present Hotmail and POP3 accounts from MS-Outlook 2007 and re-add them through MS-Outlook Connector 14.0. But, When I did this, my POP3 accounts downloaded many duplicate mails that I kept on our mail server into Outlook and that I have by now dealt with. Now that all my accounts have been reestablished during OLC 14.0. My biggest proposal for prospect releases - make it possible for the new edition to inherit the present account information from previous OLConnector setup so we don't have to remove then re-add the same accounts.

I think that Older versions of the Ms-Outlook Connector will not able to combo with the current MS-Outlook and even you require to update the latest version of Outlook connector (14.1). For an Hotmail accounts to work in MS-Outlook without any trouble, follow the procedure given below and verify the status. Remove the .OST file(s) connected with the Windows Live account
    Click on Start menu then go to the All Programs options then navigate in Accessories and Copy and paste the subsequent text in the Open field of the Run text box and then press ‘Enter’: %myprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook. Remove the .ost file from the over place and install the newest edition of MS-Outlook. Now arrange the Hotmail account using Ms-Outlook connector in the MS-Outlook.