Thread: How can I remove attachments from My attachment on YahooMail

How can I remove attachments from My attachment on YahooMail

Hey I have been using the Vista Home Basic in my home desktop PC. I have an updated Internet Explorer 8 in that. My favorite mail client is yahoo mail. When you are using the yahoo mail you get several titles like Inbox, My pictures, my attachment etc. if it is not appearing you can click on “Mail” to get that panel. The attachment and pictures include those files that have been sent via E-mail. But I don’t want those attachments to be displayed on the screen. But I don’t know how to get rid of them yet. I have looked into several others’s yahoo mail pages, they didn’t get there. Can you tell me how can I remove them without affecting other options?

Re: How can I remove attachments from My attachment on YahooMail

I think that there is no option like delete or move to trash. He only thing you have to do is to remove the emails which contain attachments and pictures. Otherwise you cannot get rid of them. If you don’t want see those 2 options in your panel then you can hide them using the option link or button. Otherwise you can see several configuration offered in Yahoo Mail to make changes. But the more important thing is it is the inbuilt feature which cannot be removed easily.

First of all click on MY pictures or My attachment and browse to the content which you don’t what to see in that group. Click the thumbnail of picture or attachment. The link will move to the corresponding email which has this attachment. Download them to your system first. Now click on forward button, it will create a new mail option. In the To: test box enter your own email address. Next click on remove link which present side of the every attachment. At last click Send button. The message or email is again receives to your Email account which will reside in inbox and this Email does not include any attachment.

The yahoo offers1GB mail Box to store your important e-mail along with your favorite pictures and attachments. So why do you worry about the storing those files in My attachment or My picture. I f really want to get rid of those then go to the appropriate E-mail which has attachment, then download those files to your system using the options in front of the attachment. Then delete those emails using delete button at the top of the email list. My attachment folder will be automatically got empty.

Dashonblaze Guest

Removing attachment is a simple task. you go to the particular mail and open the mail. You will find the option of deleting the attachment. Use that key and get rid from your puzzle.

If the files are showing in My attachment and picture folder then you have to find the email in your inbox which has attachment sign. Then try to move those files to spam folder or trash. There might be a chance that those 2 options will not display the attached files or pictures that are either in the spam folder or in trash. But you will need to careful about these e-mails while deleting other spam or junk contents.