Thread: How to get virtual SMS number?

How to get virtual SMS number?

I used to send SMS and receive SMS in large amount for business purpose and I need virtual number for that from which I can send and receive SMS in large amount online and also need to know what is exactly virtual number and is there any limitation on number of SMS in it and is it work for international SMS or not .Is that service charge anything from user .Also I want to know what are the applications are virtual number includes ?

Re: How to get virtual SMS number?

I can understand if you are using normal mobile number for business and corporate reason for marketing or advertising then its to costly,most of the businessmen are using virtual number by using virtual number you can collect all information from there employees or partners . Before some time The conventional option is to use short codes. But short code are to costly and there are taking around two months for setup and getting country definite. Many of the customer demanding or want solution which can allow them to receive incoming SMS but they not capable to pay lots of money for that and not ready to wait three to four month to get started .For that upside create a unique way out called virtual SMS .The main thing is that dedicated numbers are provided without 90 % functionality with Short Codes and about 10 % of the cost. They only take few minutes to start working .

There are some major applications are used in virtual number which are very useful for that. I will brief you one that is Library Reference Services Upside enables two-way communication between sender and receiver , Non Premium SMS campaigns its good option for prototyping, initial production services, prototyping, Virtual SMS can be setup within a few day and costing less than 5 to 20 times for having short codes. Pooling is mainly used to publish your virtual number and collect information from your users or customers.now days global radio station using a private virtual SMS number to connect with more than two billion of population in the the world.

I would like to tell you that there is no limitation on sending or receiving SMS and its totally free of cost .It also have some important benefits and proprieties that are it can use for marketing by implementing giveaways you receive approval from customers to send SMS of advertising to them. Medical trials you can demand users of the community to SMS their results to your dedicated SMS number.The composed information comes directly in database, inducing ultimate effectiveness. Call-back long distance by this you can publish your virtual SMS number out of the country. Your users or customer can send a number of the person in the china that they demand to talk to by your virtual SMS number. The number of the SMS sender and the number of the receiver are then sent to your application and a voice call is establish at a nominal cost between those two numbers.

I would like to tell you some main advantages and benefits of this virtual number which you would like to use that are you can get total verity of numbers like local, international ,mobile numbers and virtual numbers .It is very fast to install and always available in any circumstance means it don’t get trouble by network issue ,the price is to nominal or some service provider publishing free virtual number also .Its very user friendly because it have only one interface to implement and use .It don’t have any limits on using applications as well as sending and receiving SMS , you can send and received unlimited SMS .

I as per my knowledge virtual no gives more portability than any other numbers .It does not contain any Sim card .It has manages in to level SS7 infrastructure .It available in all over the word in all GSM service providers. It has single interface for messaging so its very user friendly , it has capability to launch and accept messages by way of a dedicated number.It has highly extensive capability of monitoring and reporting .It also use in surveys and marketing of products and Banking SMS.Most of the promotions and feed back are now used by virtual numbers .It also work as SMS to email and email to SMS.

zatouchi Guest

Hi
    Now you can get virtual SMS number in Canada, USA and UK .
    With you can activate sms number in just a few minutes.
    Virtual Number will appear for SMS with forwarding to email

ronyyroyals Guest

It available in all over the word in all GSM service providers. It has single interface for messaging so its very user friendly. It also have some important benefits and proprieties that are it can use for marketing by implementing give ways you receive approval from customers to send SMS of advertising to them.
    Last edited by ronyyroyals; 23-04-2011 at 06:15 PM.