Thread: Steps to ping email address

Steps to ping email address

I am having Microsoft windows operating system installed on my desktop. I have taken Tata photon plug to surf for browsing across the internet. Few days before only I have created a new Gmail account. While opening the Gmail account I find many junk mail in my account. I want to verify that the mail has been sent from authorized users. Is there any way to ping the email address from which the mail was send? Also give me software that can automatically ping the email address.

Re: Steps to ping email address

You can ping the email address very easily. Create a dummy email account of yours. Now open the email account you have created and send the mail from that account to the account you want to ping. After sending mail to the account you will have to wait for a couple of minutes. If the account is valid then you will receive a message that the message has been send successfully. If the account doesn’t exist then you will be notified immediately with a message that the account does not exist.

You can very email account by using a tool called as email lookup. Email lookup is an online tool available which can validate, verify and check my email and other email addresses. Email look up checker takes a couple of seconds and the result will be displayed. It can validate email address online without any limitation and is very fast to use.

You can check the email address very easily. To verify email address you need to use Atomic Email Verifier which will check the following details.
    • It will check the syntax of email address.
    • It will also check the availability of domain in the email address.
    • The email address should exist on the mail servers. The program tries to establish SMTP connection with mail server and test the address there.

One of the advanced tools to verify that a particular email is valid or not can be done by using Free Email Address Verifier. It is an email verification tool. This tool will actually connect to the mail server and check that a particular mail box exists or not. Go to the Free Email Address Verifier tool and enter the email address you want to validate. After entering the email address click on the ok button to verify it. If the mail box doesn’t exist you will be notified immediately.