Thread: Need help to connect e160e forcefully

Need help to connect e160e forcefully

I had just purchased a Huawei E160E. I had located in the alternative merely 2 choices for the correlation, GSM or WCDMA. "Auto" is the most stupid alternative and shall not be utilized. This type of choice is not superior at the entire, tremendously annoying for the reason that the GSM split into GPRS and EDGE. I not be able to select which one I similar to, and each time the stupid modem switch connecting GPRS and EDGE I determine to have predicament on correlation. I do not desire it to switch as it similar to, I desire to force it into merely 1 type of correlation. The WCDMA split into 3G and 3.5G. I not be able to force it to get merely 3.5G similar to DLink. Each time it stupidly switch commencing 3G to 3.5G or vice versa determine to cause tribulations on correlation. I desire to force it into 1 type of connection simply. If additional brand approximating DLink be able to do this, why not Huawei. I am stuck to huawei for the reason that I require the external antenna.

Re: Need help to connect e160e forcefully

Do you desire to be familiar by means of how much speed with the intention of you got. Merely 1.2Mbps. And the test was completed in the daybreak. And when I inquire why he only got 1.2Mbps and not 3.6Mbps or tranquil 2Mbps. Here is what they reply, Ok, back to the article. By defaulting, Huawei E160E determines to merely be able to operates at 3.6Mbps. Supplementary than by doing this “hack” you be able to create it to operate at 7.2Mbps. Previous to most of them be able to proceed to “hack” our Huawei E160E usb modem, I be obliged to give some recommendation first. Give pleasure to do not do this “hack” if, your apparatus is tranquil under contract or warranty. You do not desire to get into predicament if something goes incorrect. You do not desire to create your Huawei E160E sustains or maintains 7.2Mbps speed.

At present, to do the “hack” is actually uncomplicated. First what you necessitate to do is to backup the entire files in the Huawei E160E USB modem to your system. If you forgot to copy the files and then you determine to misplace the whole thing. So my recommendation, create a backup the entire the files into your system hard drive. Do not do the similar mistake similar to I did. At present go to Mobile associated website and download firmware 11.117.09.00.00. The download connection is at the finish of the list. Download it and run to bring up to date file. Follow the display and create certain to tick “Forced Download”. The download procedure determines to take awhile and you determine to observe the green light blinking rapidly. On one occasion the “hack” is complete, you determine to observe your correlation is capable to sustain or maintain up to 7.2Mbps similar to the image. The entire in excess of again, in Malaysia, most of them are provided by means of 3.6Mbps merely. This 7.2Mbps is only obtainable in UK, US and additional first and second world countries. So, even although you do this “hack”, it does not mean you determine to get faster broadband correlation.

I Just immediately been needing a number of assist recently by means of a predicament I have comprised run into by means of my 3 USB Modem on my Laptop (presently on my mum's) where I press the attach button on my 3 USB Modem program and it says the entire the accurate communication such as "OpenPort", "PortOpened" and "Authenitcating" additional than subsequent to by means of the intention of there's nothing. It is meant to say "Authenticated" by means of a subsequent "Connected" communication, additional than unhappily it does not say by means of the intention of it says "Connection Failed."The error code is 720 and it states by means of the intention of it not be able to establish a correlation to the system. The USB Modem Model is E169G do not be familiar with if by means of the intention of helps.It works fine on all the other laptops/computers in the house, so it must be excavation. I encompass no idea what is erroneous by means of it, I be familiar by means of 3 USB Modem's are not the most excellent other than it is currently the entire I have as I am wedged in a contract.

You have to create certain your usb port and make sure there is no damage. There might be a number of drivers/software you might encompass to install to get it up and working. Do not those things encompass a download limit most recent time I checkered when I was going to get one there was the friend told me belongings similar to " Skype" etc takes approximating 2mb a day off you download limit so he said he advised you eliminate it when you had to purchase it its immediately perhaps your limit is up and you encompass to wait to subsequently month hope it helped they let you go in excess of limit and incriminate you, they anticipate you do anyway frequently by means of the 3 dongle it requirements to be in the similar USB port as it was setup on, otherwise their software has a fit.

I have encompassed a Nokia Internet Stick CS-10. Was running extremely well until in recent times when I got a "correlation failed" communication subsequent to the thing authenticates to server. It not be able to create a successful correlation no additional. This occurred subsequent to me installed AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 9.0. Afterwards the thing might not attach itself to the internet no additional. I previously uninstalled AVG and endeavor getting online. Uninstalled the NOKIA USB modem submission and reinstalled. I am not an advance system user additional than one thing I do not desire is to reinstall Windows the entire in excess of again, in view of the fact with the intention of I am utilizing a netbook by means of no CD-ROM drive my specs HP Netbook diminutive 1151NR Windows XP Home Edition version or description 2002 SP 3.INTEL ATOM 1.60 GHz 0.99 GB RAM. Give pleasure to assist I actually necessitate to be back online ASAP.