Thread: Internet and system continuously turns off due to BSOD

Internet and system continuously turns off due to BSOD

I am very busy man due to my office work, I am doing half of the work at home only. I have internet that simply work on my laptop. For the connection I am using multiple wireless networks and has always adapted fine as I know. Some days ago I moved to my cousin house, I worked for some time but suddenly my laptop continuously restarted and keeps restarting. After sometime I noticed that there is some error display that says something about BSOD. I have laptop of LENOVO ThinkPad that has 2.6GHz processor of Intel; RAM 2GB, Hard drive 260GB and 128MB NVIDIA graphic card. This error only cause when I turn on my network from the laptop but when I turn off the net my system works fine means like as I work at my home. My system getting turns off in every 5 min. I don’t know anything about the BSOD is this very harmful for my system. This is never happened to my laptop before this is first time I have seen this error, if you have any idea about this kind of problem please share with me. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Internet and system continuously turns off due to BSOD

Hey don’t worry you can fix this kind of problem by just reinstalling the operating system again in the laptop. BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) can occur due to fatal system error and you know what this blue screen displayed by the Microsoft operating system which found any serious error that gives more pain to your system. As per my concern I would like to suggest you to just reinstall the operating system, try this solution it might help you.

You fist understand this error only occur if your system find some non-recoverable file that gives so much load on the system and can’t get recover, due to this your system might get crash. This BSOD actually says that your hardware or its driver has some damaged or system not able to load in the system by the process. For this you just reinstall the operating system and after installing makes sure that you have installed all hardware drivers properly. By my side I can give you only this solution.

BSOD normally display only when it fine any critical bugs in the system that harm your computer system very badly. Your computer only restarted or gives you BSOD error when you connect net to your laptop, to prevent from this disconnect the net then start the laptop after that go to Advanced setting option and in that just uncheck the Automatically restart option. After trying this restart your laptop and connect net to it, you may see that your laptop work nice as per your need.

This error only shows when your system has encountered any critical driver that gives more damaged to your system. You can fix this problem, for doing this just you have to follow some step. To do this right click on the computer then select properties in that select advanced system setting then select recovery setting button and then uncheck automatically restart option. This is the only solution that I can give you as per my knowledge.

I figure it out why this problem occur because of hardware driver, this driver might get corrupted or gives so much load on the system and the system can’t take it, so its display the error message in the blue screen. Hey man this setting works great work on my machine, that I can say this is happen for the sometime. My system is not showing any blue screen after I have disabled the automatic restart option from the advanced setting. But when I connect the net on my laptop this same error appears on my screen.

BDOD comes if your system has encountered some critical error that giving some major problem to your system. First you just check your Device manager that it has a wireless network adopter or not. This might be possible that your system want to update this driver or want to rollback the driver. you can solve this problem by simply restoring your system, you can do this by clinking on system restore option and in that you may see what to do. Try this solution that might help you and you might resolve this problem.