Thread: New Technology Introduce by ASUS in Global Series of Technical Seminars

New Technology Introduce by ASUS in Global Series of Technical Seminars

Anyone have any idea about new technology of ASUS. I heard this from one of my friend and I am technical person so I must want to know about this. So someone please give me some idea about this or give some detail information about this. I am always thank you to the person who helps me in any way. So I am really happy or thanking if anyone provide some information about this.

Re: New Technology Introduce by ASUS in Global Series of Technical Seminars

ASUS has recently finished a sequence of technical seminars which showcased its newest motherboard modernizations. Attendees were frequently members of worldwide media outlets. Detained around the world between October 30 and November 15, the seminars offers a phase for quite a lot of fresh ASUS technologies, all featured on future ASUS motherboards which make use of new Intel P67 and H67 chipsets. These contain the pioneering Dual Intelligent Processors motherboard propose which features two devoted coprocessors for presentation and power management, the Turbo V Processing Unit (TPU) and Energy Processing Unit (EPU). Commerce’s were as well pleasured to an preface of upcoming generation Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM digital power management.

ASUS primary initiated the pioneering Dual Intelligent Processors technology in may be June 2010. It merges the compensation of TPU overclocking and performance optimization among EPU power utilization optimization on the motherboard onward, rising taken as a whole system performance and saving cash through abridged energy expenses. The fresh Dual Intelligent Processors 2 technology introduces every digital DIGI+ VRM power controls which permit distant superior elasticity while managing a computer’s power infrastructure. The enhanced reply and loyalty of the authority supplied to the whole system raising constancy and expands factor lifespan for considerably superior performance and assessment.

ASUS recognized the “Republic of Gamers (ROG)” product I think in 2006 to carry the greatest gaming and overclocking hardware to those who require it. One of the newest products below the ROG brand is the future “Maximus IV” great motherboard, pedestal on the fresh Intel P67 chipset. Its innovative features have been intended from the position up to make available the top overclocking knowledge from starting to finish, and to crush world overclocking proceedings or records.

ASUS is excited to be the preliminary initiate associate of NVIDIA with the introduction of NVIDIA’s Optimus technology in its most recent variety of notebooks shipping in current month. The primary Optimus based notebooks will contain the multimedia improved N Series to be followed by the smooth latest U30Jc or UL50Vf products. The forever adaptable mainstream K Series will comprise models with Optimus technology in the close to future.