Thread: How to get rid of Google Buzz

How to get rid of Google Buzz

I have got annoyed by this Google Buzz as I don't any need for me to use this annoying feature of the google. Actually I don't like when some software decides that who can interacts with me. I have tried to search for getting rid of it but didn't found anyway. Can anybody tell me that how can I disable this Google Buzz or It would better if this gets disappeared.

Re: How to get rid of Google Buzz

Even I have got bored by this feature of the Google as I am not so caring for chatting with the people and I am not at all interested in the Social Networking kind of stuffs. I have gone through the whole webpage but I was just not able to findout that from where I can disable this Google Buzz. Please help me guys, What should I do if I don't want to use Buzz?

If your digital life goes on largely Facebook and Gmail , you may not be interested in Buzz . Facebook for you and you find that this new social network integrated with Gmail is a distraction. There is a simple solution for this problem. It is simply to disable Buzz. Here is the procedure that will allow you to disable Buzz:
    • Gmail, select Settings. You can also select the link "Disable Buzz" found at the bottom of the window in Gmail.
    • Click on the tab that is called "Buzz".
    • Under "Options Buzz", you can choose to hide Buzz Gmail or delete your account Buzz.

When you choose to hide Buzz in Gmail, you can still use this social network from your mobile phone. By cons, if you select "Disable fully Buzz, Buzz Google will delete your account and your Google profile .

Buzz is spreading rapidly. It is obviously not perfect, it still lacks several important features to this service. For example, there is no concept of Retweet impossible to comment in the middle of a conversation and not reducing service URL. Nevertheless, it is a social network that I like much from the outset. The connections are quick contacts, especially contacts with whom you are speaking in principle real contact since they come from the Contacts application Gmail. I suggest you to better create a filter on your Gmail Buzz. Buzz will send you an email as soon as the buzz you have created or those that you enter will be updated. To avoid finding yourself with an overflowing mailbox, I suggest you create a filter for this type of messages. Create a filter and add the label words: buzz in "Containing the Words". Go to the next step and select "Skip the Inbox" and "Apply the label" of your choice.

If Buzz does not suit you, you can disable it in your Gmail settings. To do this, click Settings at the top right of any Gmail page, then click the Buzz. The options are off in the Options section Buzz. After making your selection, make sure to click Save Changes.
    Note: If you do not Buzz, your subscribers will have access only to information made public on your profile Google. You still have the option to block if you wish, but you'll need to do this before you click Disable Buzz. Note also that the fact of the block can prevent them from tracking your public elements present in other Google products, if any.

Buzz does not yet offer the possibility to publish your Buzz on your favorite social networks. However, there is a roundabout way to do it. With a few clicks, you can then publish your Buzz Facebook, or Twitter.
    Here's how:
    1. Go to your Google profile .
    2. You will notice the RSS icon on the address bar of your browser.
    3. Copy the address of the RSS.
    4. Finally, create RSS on TwitterFeed and add your Twitter account and Facebook. Your Buzz will be automatically pushed on these social networks