Thread: Need help to get back my website

Need help to get back my website

I am currently running a website which I have owned for the business. But from few days ago it gets offline because my web company went to the administration. I am trying to get back my site and running it with a little joy. I have registered my site with my hosting with 123-reg but it didn’t work in order to getting back my site up and running. Can anyone out there help or advise.

Re: Need help to get back my website

First off all I want to know from where you have created your website means who are the developer of your website. I think you should to contact them to get the solution for the problem you are getting. I think these things are appear due to some fault in the coding as the developer didn’t taking care of the website properly. So the final solution is to contact the website developer of the website.

I think this is a fault of your index page may be corrupted due to uploading the index page. So I would like t tell you to check that if it may be corrupted or not if yes your file is corrupted then you need to contact your developer to fix this issue. Only they can do this if you are not aware of these things then or you can fix this problem by yourself by downloading the fresh index file to the server.

As every website need a index file to get downloaded it on the server. I think there may be some fault in the software which you may have used to download the website and the software may be unable to download the index fie to the file server. So I would like to suggest you get the new software from the net called filezila. Normally this software is used for downloading the website. So go for the new software and then you might be able to solve the issue you are getting related to the website.