Thread: Is Facebook offering its own email address to its users

Is Facebook offering its own email address to its users

A very good morning to all the facebook lovers, recently I have heard that the worlds largest social networking site which has almost 500 million followers around the world has added another feather in its cap as it will now allow the users to login into the facebook using its own website address. This means that instead of writing xyz.yahoo.com or xyz.gmail.com or any other we have to login into the facebook account using an email address that is followed by facebook.com that is xyz.facebook.com. I just want to know that is this true and if it is then from when we have to use this to enter into our account.

Re: Is Facebook offering its own email address to its users

Hello friends it is true that facebook will now allow the users to login in to their account using the email address that is followed by facebook.com. This is really a good news for all the users as they will now have their own specific email address for logging into their facebook account. Also, this is equally good for facebook as its moving forward to reach new heights and really has come up with a an exciting feature that has attracted almost all the users around the world. Clearly a signs of competeting among all its counterparts that is yahoo and gmail they are slowly and steadily moving way ahead of them. Also I am not sure when exactly we will be able to do this, but eagerly waiting for the change.

Hello friends, even I have heard about the same and have searched in various sites about its translation that will allow the users to login into their facebook account that will have an email address with facebook.com as postfix in the email address. More good news is that this service will start from today onwards and the user can make full use of this service from today itself. This will be a major achievement as far as facebook is concerned and a major threat to all the other email clients. I am also going to use this service but initially will wait for the customers feedback hope this doesnt disappoints all of us and should be a major hit.

Hello friends even I have heard about it and it is good that the facebook is all set to launch the service starting form today. But I have already got a few questions in my mind that after the launch of this service will we be able to use the previous email address that we used to login into our facebook account or do we have to make an entire new email address from the facebook website with postfix as facebook.com. If we really have to make a new email address than I dont think so that the facebook newly released service will be a major hit. Also, will be able to get enough security from this service as we had previously heard rumors that the facebook developers are providing the data brokers with our data by taking some amount from them. So few questions still has to answered before coming to an sort of decision, thus can any one suggest few solutions about this.

According to me I dont think so that we have to make a new email address for logging into the facebook account once facebook will launch this new service for its users. Those who have facebook account can activate using their own email address as they do it before also those who want to make a new one can make use of this feature to allow their email address to have a postfix as facebook.com. So, its really going to be fun from the users as well as from the facebook point of view as the data will be more secured than before. Also, I cannot predict about the performance as we all have to put our hands on it. I am eagerly waiting for having an email address as xyz.facebook.com.

Thanks guys for all your suggestion, I have few more quires to be sorted out. Since facebook will be launching its own email address that has a facebbok.com as a postfix so I just wanted to know that whether it will also act as an email client, that is, whether we will be able to send and receive email to and from the users. If this is true than thumps up to facebook for all its development features. Clearly if it is true than this is something real special for all of us. I am also waiting for the users feedback and then act accordingly.