Thread: Slow Working Of Safari 5.0.2 On Windows XP

Slow Working Of Safari 5.0.2 On Windows XP

I have been using the Windows Browser for long and just read recently that Safari 5.0.2 is quite fast and efficient, so I am trying it on my work machine with Windows XP and also I am keeping a Windows free home edition, because I had no prior experience with the Windows version of Safari. I had mostly used the Safari on my Macs, and also in some Chrome. After the use of three, four days the browser is turning to be incredibly slow as compared to Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 3.6.3. And so it is this that represents what others experience, or is this something unique that has occurred to my situation. I have explained the above problem quite clearly, and I don't get any choice in the matter, please lend me your valuable suggestions so that I can continue my work.

Re: Slow Working Of Safari 5.0.2 On Windows XP

You can check out and see the user-account-specific issue, and also for the system wide. If it is not a cure in itself, but will allow us to narrow in on some possibilities, and rule out some others. And also you can try by creating a new user account with full administrative rights. Then you got to log out of your usual account and log into the new account.And never try to use fast user switching that can be used for moving between accounts

Their are many of the users who are using Safari 5.0.2 have facing the similar kind of problem. Many of them even not able to open simultaneously both the browsers, and if they open the Safari quickly there browser gets closed suddenly. Basically this kind of issue is may be not because of your corrupted browser but it may be your problem of the PC virus also. Just before that, can you tell me that only your Safari browser is not working properly or any other browser that is present in the Computer. If this is case then before reinstalled your Safari browser you got to perform the virus scan for your entire PC with the updated version of anti-virus. And then this will surely help you run the safari browser easily.

Also I have seen that this kind of error is being faced by lots of people with the Safari Browser. And mainly this kind of error is because of the corrupted browser. Also the other reason will be that your browser might be not working properly, also because of this your getting the errors while surfing. Corrupted browser are always because of virus that is present within the site and because of that your browser is not working properly. A piece of advise to you is to download the new Safari from an authorized site.

Also you can try out to make a habit that whenever your trying for the installation of the new Safari software just uninstall the previous version of the Safari that you have installed before. Also you can easily surf through and then similarly you can surf out more quickly as compare to that of the last time. And I think this may solve your issue and also allow you to browse to all the related sites that you wanted. This information will surely help you out and rather fix your problem easily.

The apple is said to be the best of the best and they cant even make an upgrade which will perform better and what good is all that boasting that is present in the Safari 5.0.2 is the most upsetting experience with a web browser ever. Safari 5.0 and 5.0.1 are better than any other browser to be used. I also use Firefox but Safari's Top Site system is the best, and is having the mini window representations in it. But I am facing the same problem as everyone else. The pages doesn't load and if it does load it takes time. I doubt that its because of my wifi, I have no idea if my processor is overclocked. But I had no issues with the last Safari.