Thread: Images are not printing in SAFARI Browser

Images are not printing in SAFARI Browser

Hey dear friends I am suffering from such great problem and I can’t get figure it out. I have upgraded my computer my computer that I reinstall the operating system Windows 7 and then I install SAFARI browser at the place of chrome and also has MAC system, has a processor of Intel core 2 Duo @3.2GHz. I install SAFARI with 5th version. This browser working nice but when I try to print any file it not let it happen. It didn’t show any print preview for the system. It won’t allow me to see print setting also. I have tried to find the solution for this but nothing happen; no one has idea about this. The strange thing is that this browser is working well in other system means at my friend system. Is there is any other to solve this kind of problem.

Re: Images are not printing in SAFARI Browser

SAFARI is the graphical web browser that developed by the APPLE and includes the part of the MAC OS X operating system. Most of the browser has installed and by default it option of printing background images is disabled. This image is created by the iweb this images you can see but can’t print that image. You can’t print image because of this reason only. To solve this just install that browser that might help you.

Most of the background images are created by the iweb and this not allow you to print that image because of its limitation or due to any permission. Proper solution for this kind of problem is not yet founded by the expert. To solve this you can install any other driver might help you to come out from this mess and with new browser you may print any images.

I have solution but don’t sure that you fix this error and print image normally. If your background image printing option is disabled then your browser won’t allow you to print any image. Before printing select image and open print option from the file menu, then choose SAFARI from the print dialog box, scroll down the menu to “Copies & Pages” then select the checkbox ”Print backgrounds” then reload your browser it might help you.

---- If I ware at your place and if in any case I got this kind of situation I only replace my browser to any other browser like chrome. As per my suggestion you just reinstall the SAFARI browser and reinstall it again will solve this problem. The proper solution for this kind of problem is not found by programmer. So just change your browser will help you to print page normally.