Thread: Safari 3.0 not working

Safari 3.0 not working

I am using Safari 3.0 from past two-three months. But now from last two days when I am try to start my Safari I always get one error that specifies “Safari has stopped working”. When I am try to open it, it shows only a blank screen and nothing else. I also haven try to reinstalled the Safari 3.0 still it is not working for me. I always restart the computer still it is not worked. I have installed Windows Vista home edition Operating System in my Computer. At the same time I also have uninstalled Apple Software Support. I have installed that Safari from one of the side. Can please anyone help me to get out of this problem?

Re: Safari 3.0 not working

I have read your problem I will advise you to first check your login detail report for “Safari has stopped working” kind of errors. When this kind of error message is come then Safari creates a log file. This log file contains all the information about the error message. I think you should have to check these errors first. After that does reply me. But I am surprised when read that you still using Safari 3.0 which is the oldest version of the Safari 3.0 The latest version of Safari 5.0 is also available in the market. Instead of 3.0 version try 5.0 version.

Eber as you have suggests I have try this but it is not work anymore. I am still not able to open Safari (3.0) It shows same errors as it before. And I don’t have any problem with the newest version of the Safari. So can any one help me? Please guys help me.

I think this kind of errors is not that much big issue. Different types of users facing these errors when Safari launched their 3.0 version. In the beginning users are not able to open the pages. This kind of errors is because of viruses. For that you just have to done full scan of the computer with updated version of anti-virus. After completing the PC scan just try to run Safari. I hope this will work for you. If you have any other problem then reply me. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

I think this may be because of your Safari browser get corrupted. And because of that itself your getting this kind of errors. Your browser gets corrupted because of virus within that particular site and hence your browser is not working properly. For that I will advise you to not download from any other site just try to download from authorized site. After you complete your download simply installed your Safari by just replacing the previous Safari OR just uninstalled the previous version of Safari and installed it. If this is also not work for you then just try to contact your service provider. I hope this will work for you to fix your problem.

I think most probably this may be your safari browser error. Make sure that you not have installed any SIMBL plunging OR any other third party add-on Safari tool. That really kills in the technical language that totally corrupts the Safari Browser. When you have installed any third party plunging you may see some strange result. To solve this issue I am also advice you to just uninstall the Safari browser and reinstalled it. This may solve your problem.