Thread: Google Maps crashes on Safari 5.0.1 browser

Google Maps crashes on Safari 5.0.1 browser

I am using safari browser on my machine. I am using 5.0.1 version of safari. The problem is that when i try to open some maps using the Google maps on my safari browser, then it crashes my browser. I get this problem, when i try zooming the maps. Is there anyone who is getting the same problem? If you have even some idea related with this problem, then please try to help me out. Any help related with this will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Google Maps crashes on Safari 5.0.1 browser

I am using the version 3 of the safari browser and i am getting the same problem. When i try to access any map using Google maps on safari, then my browser freezes every now and then. I don't know why i am getting this problem, so if anyone is having any knowledge related with this issue, please try to provide me some fix for this issue. Thanks.

Are you using slow internet connection? This can be one of the cases why you are getting this problem. So i will suggest you to try some fast internet connection and then try to load the map on your browser. If this does not solve the issue, then try to repair your browser software. Do remember to reply me back.

I will suggest you to go for Mozilla Firefox browser, because there might be some problem in your browser. You can try this browser as i am also using this on my system. I am quite satisfied with the performance of the browser and i have never faced such problem while loading any map on Google map. Hope have helped you.