Thread: Safari freezes in Yahoo mail with Imac g5

Safari freezes in Yahoo mail with Imac g5

I am using imac g5 and i have installed Safari browser on my desktop. I am running OS X with version 10.4.11. The problem i am getting is that, whenever i try to open any link in my yahoo account with safari, then it gets freezed up. For coming out of this problem i have to restart my system again and again. Is there anyone who is having solution regarding this issue? Please help me out.

Re: Safari freezes in Yahoo mail with Imac g5

I am also getting the same problem, but in my case i amusing the Firefox browser. I have tried to reinstall my browser several times, but this is not helping me out for solving my issue. Can you provide me some solution regarding this issue? I greatly need your help, so please help me out. Thanks

I will advise you to reset you safari browser. This is because several months back even i was also facing the same problem with my browser. Then one of my friend suggested me to reset my browser. I tried it and fortunately it worked for me. After that my browser started working fine. So try this out as it might even help you.

I have solution for this problem. I will suggest you to update your safari browser. Try to install the different version of safari and see if it works for you. In my case it had worked fine, so i hope that it will work for you as well. Try it out and accordingly give me your reply.

Even i am facing the same problem on Internet explorer browser. I have updated by browser to the latest version, but still i am getting the same issue. I have also tried the solution of reinstalling the browser, but even this is not solving my problem. So i greatly need your help on this issue. Please try to help me out.