Thread: Where to get some free webDAV space.

Where to get some free webDAV space.

I have a network in the office and need a space on the server so that I can modify all the document, pages, files and any other things which is downloaded by the staff. I need webDAV space on the web for the things which I described above I can do. I want to know how to get the webSDAV space. Please suggest me something so that I can get the space on the webDAV thanks.

Re: Where to get some free webDAV space.

1. For having some free webDAV space you need to be a webDAV client from the following which I am describing below:
      • Windows
      • MAC
    2. Formerly you have your WebDAV consumer after this follow the map to your wiki and now depart to Manage Wiki, and choose Web Folders (WebDAV) below tools. Now you will get the URL of your WebDAV address.
    3. Unlock your favorite WebDAV consumer, and log in with the WebDAV address and your Wikispaces username and code word.
    4. Now you will be able to move, copy, and delete your pages and folders, independently or in mass.

Webdav seems like a fine protocol for an Internet folder server. You can too utilize it for file distribution. It is easy to utilize: just drag and drop the folders. But the problem is, it’s tough to get a free, working WebDAV service. The simply one I can get this space only on the Box.net. But it has troubles with Nautilus. I can’t build new folders or doubling fresh folders to the server. I don’t identify whether it is Box.net or Nautilus mistake. Cadaver which is a command line tool similar to ftp appears to have no trouble with it. But command line is so stone-age. Possibly I should observe how Windows XP deal through Box.net. Temporarily, I am considering buying for myself a little place in Internet space. In other words, get a fine (paid) hosting service. It means expenses money although.

I have tried to find spymac’s free service to do the job but didn’t get the confirmation email. Is there anybody knows where else we can get the reasonable amount of free webDAV space. Though Is there anybody who can find the a support email for spymac which will be a great help for me. Please do the grateful to me thank you.

I think you can get the solution for the problem you are facing so I would like to suggest you to go on spymac website and click on the link which is intended for them to resend confirmation email. It takes place to me also when I first signed up before some time ago, and it obtain them an as even later than I inquired them to resend it. The email came next morning, immediately I had been about to surrender. But IMO SpyMac WebDAV isn't that large. It's actually slow, and takes everlastingly to attach. I'm just about to surrender on WebDAV and utilize FTP to apply the space as backup storage space.