Thread: Namoroka (Firefox) redirected to hotmail mobile site

Namoroka (Firefox) redirected to hotmail mobile site

Well I really need a fix in the situation. I do not know what the reason behind the same is and I will be really happy if someone can help me get out of his drastic situation. Whenever I try to open the Firefox I have seen that it is always directing me to the hotmail site and that too for the mobile, i.e. it is directing me to the hotmail mobile site. Has anyone else has ever faced such thing before or I am the only with this stuff.

Re: Namoroka (Firefox) redirected to hotmail mobile site

I think that I am here to join you. Well the similar thing is happening with me as well. I really do not know why, but when ever I am trying to launch the Mozilla Namoraka I get directed to the mobile wesite of the hotmail. I really think that there is some problem with the Namoraka and I think that it should be seriously reported to the Mozilla. Well guys in addition to that I just want to tell you that it simply redirects me to that site and I am not entering anything in the URL. Well in that case do not think that the homepage is set to that site. Well the home page is set to the Google and yet I get this on the screen. Please any suggestions on how can I get rid of the same.

Well I would simply suggest you to have the reinstallation of the Namoraka on the system of yours. Please see that this time you do not select any weird option. I am sure that you must have made choice for some thing weird and that must have caused you the trouble. I am of the opinion that it will be really nice on your part if you can have the clean installation of the thing again on your system. Hope that you will be able to get rid of this drastic situation soon.

Before suggesting anything I simply want to ask you a question and I would really love if you all can come up with the answer soon so that we can in reply come with the suggestions or the solutions. Are you able to get to the site that you want to access using any other browser from the very same system? Well I think that there must have been some problem with the Network Settings of your system and hence you might be getting the trouble. See that and I am sure that you will be able to get hold of the situation if you will post the reply soon.

I do not think that there is any problem with the settings of the Network. Well I am saying this because I can open all the sites using the other browsers. I really do not have any trouble while opening the sites using the Internet Explorer or the Opera Mini. Also in addition to that I can see the Google Chrome opening the site without any issues while I have seen that Google Chrome is prone to much more issues. I really love the Firefox and I will be really happy if I can have the Namoraka back in the action. Please suggest me something more in the same matter.

Well I just want to tell you that Namoraka is the name of the Firefox browser that was under the evolution when Firefox was upgrading from the Firefox 3.5 to the Firefox 3.6. The Firefox 3.5 was known as the Shiretoko and after that the Namoraka was derived. Looking at the situation of yours I would suggest you to have the upgrade of the Firefox. I am of the opinion that the Upgrade of the browser will really help you to get out of this dreadful situation. Do that and see if that will help you in the matter. Also I want to tell you that to have the updates from the official sites. If that does not help then simply uninstall the Namoraka and then reinstall it again and then go for the updates. I am sure that the updates will do the trick this time.