Thread: Tikona provide new Broadband Plans with fasted speedy plan

Tikona provide new Broadband Plans with fasted speedy plan

I decide to take a new broadband connection for my home computer . Actually I decide to take a tikona wireless broadband connection I want tariff plans is good with limited and unlimited. I want more information about tikona and what is the installation charge for broadband connection. And please give me information about speed of internet. I am heard for this tikona is a best broadband connection. Please give me proper information about tikona broadband connection and tariff plan.

Re: Tikona provide new Broadband Plans with fasted speedy plan

Tikona Digital Networks is yet one more Broadband service supplier in India. That is built by means of the 4th Generation wireless technology. Don’t get overwhelmed by that because we are yet to see full fledge 3G in the country (stop thinking about 4G for now). similar to any additional player, Tikona is best broadband connection you take for your home computer it is good for home broadband. And tikona have best plan in limited and unlimited. You can take any plan for your perfect for owned use. Your use is very less you go for limited plan. Because company can provide best limited plan with 2Mbps speed.

The tikona network is network. You go for it. Best service. Company said Speed 512 is you get 512 kbps. Is definitely you get that speed. It is better to use for home internet.
    Company giving limited plan with 2Mbps speed. (speed are constant) Rs 299 plan gives free data of 1000MB after 1000MB charged 30ps per MB
    • Rs.449 plan gives free data of 1500MB after 1500MB charged 30ps per MB
    • Rs.549 plan gives free data of 2500MB after 2500MB charged 30ps per MB
    • Rs.999 plan gives free data of 5000MB after 5000MB charged 10ps per MB
    • Rs.1249 plan gives free data of 7000MB after 7000MB charged 10ps per MB

Company giving unlimited plan with different speed.
    • Rs.449 plan 512kbps
    • Rs.599 plan 512kbps
    • Rs.999 plan 512kbps

You can choose any plan from limited and limited.

You can pay one time installation charge is Rs 500. After one week you got a net on your home and company giving you your User name and password. you access your account from your home company giving you wireless modem. Modem LAN connect with your computer. And you also checked your account detail on your computer. And company giving you anti virus application you scan your PC with Net connection. This net deal is good for your home internet.