Thread: Unable to delete cookies in my IE browser

Unable to delete cookies in my IE browser

I am using the internet explorer 7 browser on my laptop. I have problem in loading certain sites. So I have been advised to delete my cookies from the temporary internet files. I am trying to delete my cookies from the browser, but i am not able to do so. I have tried to do this several times, but not succeeded in doing it. Can anyone tell me why I am getting this Problem? Does anyone have some information related with this problem? Please try to suggest me some solution so that I can solve my problem. Please help. Thanks

Re: Unable to delete cookies in my IE browser

I was also having the same problem on my browser. I had solved my problem by trying a solution. You can also try this out.
    • Go t o the tools option in the menu bar.
    • Then go to the internet options
    • After that go to the delete browsing history window
    • Here you will require to uncheck the “preserve favorite website data" box
    • Close the window.

Hope it will solve your problem.

You can go for the ccleaner software. This software will take care of all your cookies. I am making the use of this software on my system in order to handle the cookies and it is working fine on my system. So I will recommend you to make the use of the this software on your system. I think that this will definitely help you in deleting your cookies. If still not able to solve the problem, then send me your reply.

Even i am getting the same problem on my browser; There are three cookies which are not getting deleted. I have tried to implement the solution of un-checking the “preserve favorite website data" box, but I am still getting the same problem. I will request you to provide some other solution in order to fix this issue. I have even tried to make the use of the ccleaner software, even it is not solving my issue. Please provide me some other solution on this issue.
    Last edited by Modifier; 03-11-2010 at 09:15 PM.