Thread: I have to install flash player every time i start up my Laptop

I have to install flash player every time i start up my Laptop

Hi,
    I am having a dell laptop with windows 7 OS installed on it and is working very fine without any problem. The problem is that every time i try to start my system i have to install flash player again and again. I don't have any idea why i am getting this problem. If you have any idea related with this issue, please do send you reply to me. I am looking to solve this problem as early as possible, because it is taking my lot of time. I hope that you will provide me the help soon. Thanks

Re: I have to install flash player every time i start up my Laptop

I was also facing the same problem on my machine. I have tried out much solution, but finally got one solution which helped me in solving the problem. I will recommend you to try to remove the flash player by making the use of the Adobe's dedicated removal tool. Then again install the flash player software and see what you get as the outcome. I think doing this will help you in solving your problem.

I am making the use of the windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8 on my system and even i am getting the same problem. I have tried to uninstall everything in order to make it work, but not able to solve it out. Even i have tried the above solution given by Vandam, but it is also not solving mu issue. I am now very much frustrated with this problem. I am also looking to get it solved out, so please provide me some support on this issue. Also like to thank you for the above reply.

Thanks for the support you provided to me. I have tried the solution given by Vandam and your solution is working for me. Now i do not require reinstalling the flash player again and again, every time i start the computer. I think that the problem was with the flash player software. You support has really helped me out, so i will thank you for posting your reply and spending your precious time in giving me the reply.