Thread: Sign in button is not working in Bing bar

Sign in button is not working in Bing bar

I am using computer with windows 7 as an operating system. I have recently installed the Bing bar which will incorporate the features from the windows live and the Bing search engine. But when I go back on the internet explorer 8 and click on it shows install the Bing bar to have an access. Now what should I do to get it working. Please suggest me.

Re: Sign in button is not working in Bing bar

I think this is an issue of installation of the Bing bar which you have install in the internet explorer. I would like to suggest you to reinstall it again after uninstalling the application for the internet explorer. I think this will give you a better solution so try doing this and I hope this will work. Try doing this.

As you have told that you are not able to use Bing bar on the internet explorer 8 which you have already installed on it. It seems that it may be corrupted when you have downloaded it into your system. So I would like to suggest you to use any antivirus and scan the downloaded file and after the scan you can install it into the internet explorer. I hope this will give you a better solution. You can go for the AVAST antivirus as I am using it for all the scan in the system.

I would like to suggest you to download another file of the bing bar and install it after uninstalling the previous one. Before downloading the new one first check out that you are getting the internet connection is continuous or it is fluctuating after this clear all the cache and deletes all the temporary internet files which you have stored into the system. If you are still getting the problem then you can continue the fresh installation.

I had the similar problem and clearing the cache but did not work but this fix it for me. In IE go to Tools, Internet Options, Connections, LAN Settings, unchecked " and then utilize automatic configuration draft" (if checked) and check "mechanically spot the settings" - in my situation a proxy server was jamming the connection and that's why I was continuously receiving the "We cannot attach to the Bing Bar setting up service. Please try again later." This was my error. So try checking the internet connection