Thread: Firefox browser crashes while downloading a file

Firefox browser crashes while downloading a file

Recently i have switched to Firefox browser after there was a problem in the opera browser that i was using but the Firefox created more trouble for me. When i tried to download a file from the internet the browser crashes badly in between the download and closes there and when i restart the browser it does not remember the downloaded path so i have to download that file again form starting. These problem is very frequent, please any advice will help to resolve the problem.

Re: Firefox browser crashes while downloading a file

There seems to be a problem in the Firefox browser that you are using but before the solution i just wanted to know which operating system you are using and from where you have downloaded these browser application; these will make my lob easier to understand and i will be able to provide the solution.

The Firefox browser that i am using was downloaded by me from a forum which provided me the link for that and i am using the Windows 7 operating stem on my laptop. I also tried other browser such as the safari and thew opera but there was no problem in downloading the same files from there.so please provide some suggestion on the topic.

There is a problem in the Firefox browser that you are using as you have downloaded it from a forum which is not a great way to download a browser. To resolve these problem you need to download the browser from the Firefox website and install it automatically from there which will resolve your problem for sure.

As your Firefox browser is not working properly then you can try the update for the same from the Firefox website which will fix if there is any problem in the browser.So there is a update option available in the Firefox browser from where you can upgrade the browser which will overcome the issue and if then too there is a problem then you can go for the re-installation of the operating system.