Thread: How can I upload videos on sky drive page

How can I upload videos on sky drive page

I have currently upgraded my Office Live Workspace to SkyDrive. But in this there is a problem which makes me crazy about it. Actually in this I have tried many times to upload the videos but I am not able to get that. So can anybody help me on uploading the video to my sky drive page? So if anybody have solution related to this issue then please help me.

Re: How can I upload videos on sky drive page

Hey I have good news for you. In fact you are able to upload the videos just like you would photos. And there is a article on this so if you want then you just search this on the Google about the file format which is require in sky drive at the time of uploading the file. And you just go through this I hope you will get your solution.

Hey when I was trying to upload the file on the skydrive so the uploading of file gets canceled. I do not know that why it gets canceled but after that I am not able to upload any of the video on the sky drive. And because of this issue I am getting frustrated. So if you have the information on this so please helps me. In fact I have read the last post and I tried to search that article but I was not able to get that. So if you have link or that article then please help me.

If you want to play video straightforwardly through Windows Live SkyDrive you will require to have the latest version of Silverlight installed. And if you don’t have silverlight then you are able to still download the video and you can view it from a different source. And if your friend wants then they can add a caption, comments, and people tag the video. You are able to upload a lot of different types of videos files to SkyDrive, but only .wmv videos will play directly inside SkyDrive. And in that you are able to upload any file which is larger than 50 MB.