Thread: Where can I get SkyDrive folders shared with me

Where can I get SkyDrive folders shared with me

I do not have any issue to access a folder which gets shared with me during the invitation process. But except I hang on to the unique invitation, I do not observe anyplace in my SkyDrive or I am also do not observe anyplace in my windows live account. And that shows me that I am able to sight that folder. How am I able to observe the folder which is shared with me devoid of having to make use of the invitation?

Re: Where can I get SkyDrive folders shared with me

The option about which you are talking I think currently it is not available. And about which you are talking it sounds good feature though, so regarding this I will submit this to our product team only for the consideration in a future release. At the present, you are able to rapidly access folders you have previously outlook by the "Your history" list on your SkyDrive page. So I think now after reading this you do not have any kind of issue related to this.

I think here you must be kidding on this. When I open the office page so in that on the left side there is a column which is showing a folder called "Shared with Me" and below that there is a view all option is there. Regrettably no shared doc yet showed up below that heading. And regarding this the point is that MSFT has already displayed that heading "Shared with Me". So on this how were you able to claim "This sounds like a good feature though". So regarding this I am very much confused so please help me.

Hey sorry for the confusion actually the option to view files which is shared with you was previously not available in the Windows Live SkyDrive page. But these problems get fixed in the recent update of the Windows Live and in these new changes were made and this choice has been included to the Windows Live site. So if you are using the previous file then go for the new one I hope this will fix your issue.

Currently before your post I have upgraded my Office Live Workspace to SkyDrive but I am not able to see folders that I am not able to get shared and I think reason behind this is I have shared them from another account which I have. So in order to get rid from this I have gone to the SkyDrive account that is sharing with me and there I have resaved the sharing permissions and after that I restart the browser but still I do not see them. So if you have any solution then helps me.

More than one week I have been working on this issue but it is not getting fix. And I am not able to observe the folders which get shared with me; even I make another account to test it! Can anybody tell me here that is it matter that the email I use is not hotmail? If you need then I can provide you my account ID. Please reply on this as soon as you are able to.