Thread: How can I remove myself from others network on windows live profile

How can I remove myself from others network on windows live profile

I have sent invitation to join this person’s network but now I do not want to appear on this profile. So regarding this please help me. I have tried everything from deleting and blocking this buddy’s contact on msn and hotmail but till now I have not get any success in to this. So if you have any kind of solution related to this issue then please help me on this.

Re: How can I remove myself from others network on windows live profile

Can you tell me here that did you accept this person’s inviting to be added to his or her Network? So if your answer is yes then this person will automatically get deleted this person if you remove this person from the internet network. So for your solution you just visit the windows live center and from there you will get the article about the “Steps on How to delete someone from your Network”. And from there you will be able to get the solution related to your query.

Hey I have got the different live ID and this ID I do not want to displayed on my friend network. So I was able to delete that user on whose network I do not want my name which is to be displayed. And regarding this I have previously submitted account closing request for that id. And now I am not able to log in to this live ID account. So here my question is why my profile is still showing when I have closed it completely. Is closing account takes time to get deleted the account. And will it by design removed from my friend's network also?

We should have a choice to observe on whose network we are getting appeared at any time and a choice to revoke our existence on their network without deleting the user from our people list. As I observe above replies, it is obvious that deleting a user from our list doesn’t assurance our name get removed from their network also. So I think on this we have to talk windows live guys to help us regarding this issue.

Hi friends, in point of fact I want to get rid of myself from someone else's network. This is very important as I have distorted all my contact details and this is the only way they are still able to contact with me. So regrettably I have had to report those to the local police as intimidation are now so awful. I desperately want myself to get rid of from their network. How do I go regarding this? Your help is much valued.

I have read your post and you are looking very desperate in order to get rid from the network. And this is the same condition with me also. I believe it’s really bad that we are not able to take away ourselves from somebody else's network. And the things really gone very bad and over this I do not have any kind of control on this. I think you will get the help from others on this but if I get any idea related to this then I would like to help you.