Thread: My windows Domain account blocks after installing Windows Live Sync beta

My windows Domain account blocks after installing Windows Live Sync beta

I am using Windows 7 x64 OS on my dell laptop. Today when i was installing Windows Live Sync beta on my machine and i have joined it to an Active Directory domain. The problem i am facing is that Windows Live is blocking my Windows Domain account. When i click on the remote tab then i get the error message. It is prompting me to create a password by pressing ctrl + alt + delete key on the keyboard and then click on the option of Change Password. What should i do now as i am having no idea related with this issue? Please do help me.

Re: My windows Domain account blocks after installing Windows Live Sync beta

I will recommend you to disable the remote access to your computer. You can try this thing for a short -term. In order to disable the remote access you will require going to the Remote tab. Try this out and see what you get. Do not forget to send your reply according to the output you get. I feel that you will be able to solve your issue after trying this fix.

I am also getting the same message on my machine. I am making the use of Windows 7 x64 OS on my laptop. I have tried out many solution, but not able to solve the problem. Due to this i constantly need to re enable my account. What should i do now in order to solve this problem? Can you suggest me a fix for this issue? Please help me out. Thanks for the previous reply.

I have recently installed the live bundle beta with my windows live sync. When i am trying to run windows live sync on my machine, it is locking my domain account. I think that now i will require stopping Live Sync. I do not know the method to re-enable the remote connections. Looking for a support, so can you tell me the method to do this? Thanks