Thread: Attach picture option gone in hotmail

Attach picture option gone in hotmail

I usually attach a picture when I send emails to my friends. Earlier I was doing this by selecting the drop down menu which is there under attach and from there I can select the photos that I want to attach to my emails. But from last few days I am not able to see that option. I don’t know any reason behind that. Is there anyone who has the same problem or have solution for this problem. If I use the attach button then it takes a long time to attach that and if I do that then I am not able to attach more images to it. I have already tried some solutions that I know but that was not helpful.Please help me.

Re: Attach picture option gone in hotmail

Actually this problem is with the Windows Live itself. Therefore they are continuously analyzing the Hotmail service to make sure features are well-matched with leading browser technologies as well as Internet Explorer. They are working on to correct them. You can upload your photos but not with the photo upload tool but with the simple file uploader.
    Last edited by Jackson2; 27-10-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Use Windows Live Mail Desktop as alternative

In alternative to that option you can also download the Windows Live Desktop for sending the photo attachments. This tool is a very simple and powerful that allows us to find e-mail from several accounts at the same place. It also helps you to integrate your mail with Windows Live Spaces, Windows Live Contacts, Windows Live Messenger, and more. If you want more3 information about Windows Live Mail Desktop then you can go to download.live.com.

Re: Attach picture option gone in hotmail

Which browser you are using? I am asking this because it may be the browser that is creating the problem for you. My suggestion to you is to use some different web browser for accessing the pages. It was problem with the web browser when I was getting some similar problem and was not able to solve the problem. You should also try to switch the browser and see whether it help you or not.