Thread: Lync 2010 Client installation problem

Nuronex Guest

Lync 2010 Client installation problem

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the application that is Lync 2010 client while installing. I do not know what could have been causing this. the application is not able to install and gives me certain error. I do not know what is the issue. Please help me out and suggest a better solution through which I can make the changes to be performed and work as needed.

Re: Lync 2010 Client installation problem

The problem could be with the compatibility of the application. The application may not able to cope well with the system and hence this is the reason you are not able to perform well or function. Look for the system specification and then try to work with the installation of the application. I am sure you may then be able to make it perform or work as needed. So perform the thing that is suggested. I hope this will surely help you out. Do check out.

There is a procedure through which you can make the things to work out well for you. All you need to do is to perform a clean boot service. You can make the things to be processed by Logging on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights. Click Start and type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER to start the System Configuration utility. User Account Control permission. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue. On the General tab, click to select the option Selective startup, and then click to clear the option Load startup items check box. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all. Click OK, and then click Restart. I hope this will surely help you out for the same. Do work.

You can check out well by making or performing a Windows repair system. As this is been done you may work well which will be better and get the changes to be processed. All you need to do is to Insert the Windows 7 DVD and reboot the computer. When we are prompted to press a key to boot from the DVD, please press Enter or the space bar. Click "Next" and click "Repair your computer". Please highlight "Windows 7" and click "Next". In the dialog box titled "System Recovery Options", click "System Restore" Do look out for the thing and make the implementation as needed. It will be better.

Try to run the system in system restore mode. I am sure you may then be able to work well with the thing. In order to process out for the same all you need to do is to click on start button and then go to all programs. Now get access to accessories and then to system tools. You may then get system restore option. Execute the same and set the restore points. I hope you may the be able to function or process as needed. Do look out.

Try to run the system in safe mode and then try to install the application under the same. It may be helpful for you. All you need to do is to restart the system and then press F8 while the system starts to boot. You may then be taken to the safe mode. Now install the application. As this is been performed restart the system under normal mode. I hope the application will be able to work by then. So do perform accordingly.