Thread: Unable to read or open anything in my inbox

Unable to read or open anything in my inbox

Hi,
    I am taken to the main inbox page, when i open my hotmail account. In my inbox i am not able to do anything i.e. i am not able to read or open my emails and even i am not able to go to the help. I am using the Internet explorer 8 web browser. At the bottom of my browser page it gives the message as "javascript:;". My operating system is windows xp. Why i am not able to access my account? Is there problem with my browser or someone has hacked my account? I require you help on this issue. Even if you will provide me some help, then i will try to solve my problem with that. I hope that you will provide the help soon. Thanks.
    Last edited by Chang2; 26-10-2010 at 08:58 AM.

Clear Temporary Internet files from the browser

I will advise you to try out the flowing thing in order to get this problem being solved.
    1. First i will recommend you to clear Temporary Internet files from the browser.
    2. Try to remove the cookies from the browser.
    3. Reinstall the browser software.
    4. Reinstall the operating system.

Hope it will help you out.

Trying to open my mail account, tells me to refresh my browser

Even i am facing the same problem. I problem i am facing is that when i try to open my mail account, then it tells me to refresh my browser. I don't know that why i am not able to see my mail account as i am entering the correct user-name and password.I have tried to implement the above solution given by Lillebror, but not able to solve it out. Is there anyone who has gone through this kind of problem? If yes, then please help me out as i am not able to open my mail account and due to this my works are being kept pending. I am looking for a solution, so please help me out.
    Last edited by Calvin K; 26-10-2010 at 09:19 AM.

Even after reinstalled the browser, again getting the same problem.

When i reinstalled the browser, then my problem was being solved. But after few days i started facing the same problem on my system. It worked well for about 3 days and again back to the same. I am now very much confused about this problem as it is not getting solved even after trying so many solutions. Can you recommend me some other solution, so that can solve my problem? I thank you for providing me the above help.

Browser was not allowing me to login in my mail account

Thanks for the help you provide to me. I tried your solution of reinstalling the browser. When i reinstalled my browser and logged in my account, then this time i was able to login successfully and even it was working well on my machine. I think that the problem was related to by browser; hence my problem was solving after reinstalling the browser. Once again i will like to thank you as it was really a nice one. Even others can try this out.