Thread: MTS Mblaze Price must be drop

MTS Mblaze Price must be drop

Hey friend there is good news for you. And I have got this news currently so I have decide to share this on my all forum ID’s. The good news is that tata dropped it’s rate from rs 2/MB to 50p/MB. And I think this will be applied very soon in to all the market here I mean that all operator must follow this very soon. So just enjoy this.

Re: MTS Mblaze Price must be drop

I know you are trying to give the best information from your side but here I just want to tell you that this news is around two days older. So that is why I will assist you to update yourself regarding the information which you have posted. And that much I know that Currently MTNL 3g is the cheapest in the entire service provider. If you want then you can check for this.

Here I have asked you guys that what will be the impact on to the Fair Usage Policy on to the data transfer limits? Regarding this I have searched a lot but not able to get the solution of this. I have also post this question on the service provider site but till now I have not obtained any kind of reply from that side. So if you have any solution of this, then please help me.

Hey I have got the reply of the same question. Because I am also in search of the same question and like you I have post my question on to the telecom service provider website and I have also mail them regarding this then they have told me that “We assure you sir that the data transfer limits will remain the same”. Here they mean to say that there will be unlimited and no change has been made in the same. Up to 15GB usage speeds will be 3.1Mbps, beyond 15GB speeds will be optimized to CDMA and for that you have to pay.

I think here that the problem is with the speed. I am saying all that because I have just purchased it one today. And in this I do not get HSDPA speeds at all and it is always on 1x speeds. And I just want to tell you here the worst case which is happening here i.e. I am not able to get their customer service so that is why I have send an email to them let us see what will they do regarding this. By the way I am talking here about the kolkata circle.

Hey friends now there is unlimited plan with the MTS MBLAZE at the price of 999rs for the per month. And this is with a fair usage policy. In this they will give 15GB usage speed at the speed of 3.1MBPS and above the 15GB speeds will be optimized to CDMA 1x. And this MBLAZE can be used in to the pan India, 1x CDMA speed and it is obtainable available where EVDO coverage is not available.