Thread: Is MTS better than Reliance wireless netconnect

Is MTS better than Reliance wireless netconnect

Currently I am using the Reliance wireless net connects around one month back. And if it is concerning with the connectivity and network then I have got that it is good. But I am really unhappy with the plan which they have offered here. They do not have any kind f the unlimited plan. I am an internet addict and that is why I have spent my most of the time in surfing the web. Recently I came to know that MTS is providing the unlimited plan without any adjustment with the speed. I mean that they are also proving the same speed i.e. 3.2 MBPS. So regarding this I just want to know that whether it is good in terms of the connectivity and network. So please try to reply your post as soon as it is possible.

Re: Is MTS better than Reliance wireless netconnect

Do not worry actually I have got your point and regarding this I have also make a search on the web. And I have found that it comparably good plan. So I am living in Pune. And now I am paying around 1200rs including the 10GB at 2GB in Day. This is the plan which is I am currently using. So if it same there also then it is good but if they charge extra for this then I do not think that it is a great deal. Here the network and connectivity is fine but I do not know about the other cities.

Here I am little bit confused with your solution. Because I have also the same issue and that is why I have also decided to move for the other network connection. And as it is stated about the wireless network so in this I want to tell you that may be the speed in your city is good but it might not be good enough inside your room. So just update yourself related to this information.

I have to also ask the same issue but here I am not getting you here the reason behind this is Reliance wireless connect does not catch signal at all in some areas of pune. Because my friend is also facing the similar kind of issue he is not able to get correct amount of speed so he instead opted for Tata landline. So that is why I also want to know here that at least they have towers for the cities. Actually I am in Hyderabad so at least one tower will be there for the network. I would be very unhappy related to this if after purchasing it if I came to know that MTS's presence is not at all there in Hyderabad. So please help me on this.

Yes I am agree with Common. You just check the signal strength; speed etc in to your area before taking any new connection. And if you want then they will provide you a demo at the site on which you like to spend your most of the time at the time of surfing the net. First of all you just remember the rules i.e. QOS of wireless operators depends place to place. MTS is giving the perfect service at my place but I do not think that it may not be the same case at your place.