Thread: I Want To Watch Some Tv Channel Online But Google Chrome Says “the Required Plugin In Not Installed.

I Want To Watch Some Tv Channel Online But Google Chrome Says “the Required Plugin In Not Installed.

I am using computer since last three years I am very much addicted to the internet and from last three months I am using computer to watch TV channels online. Every thing was fine but since morning when I have started system Google chrome says the required plug-ins are not installed. Now I am little bit confuse what is the cause of this trouble . Please anybody can suggest me. Good suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: I Want To Watch Some Tv Channel Online But Google Chrome Says “the Required Plugin In Not Installed.

Yes this problem can be tackled easily as you told that your system was working fine up to morning and you are getting the warning that the required plugins are not installed this stops you to access the online TV. I think this can be healed by installing flash player to the system. I think this will solve your problem install the flash player.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: I Want To Watch Some Tv Channel Online But Google Chrome Says “the Required Plugin In Not Installed.

It seems that your system having some software problem and I think you need to reset the system again according the requirement of the system. You should boot the system and install all the updated software and the flash player which is needed for playing videos online. This may be due to a not updated flash player try to install an updated flash player may help you to get the desired solution. I think this will help you to find out the solution. Try doing this.

I think this is the trouble related to the silverlight and the flash of your system. I will tell you to download the new version of the flash and silverlight from the internet and install them properly. After this I think you will get the solution which you desired to get. This will help you to get the solution. Try doing this.

I have all the software updated in the system and I am using windows 7 to the system. Recently I have installed a flash game to the system and after that I am getting this error. As you have stated to install the software I have done accordingly. But getting the same error. Is there any other solution for this trouble? Please help me.

I think this problem occurred due to that flash game which you have installed recently to the system. I would like to suggest you to uninstall the game and format the system after uninstalling the game. Then reinstall all the required software which is needed to watching TV and videos on the internet .Keep it in mind that all the software should be updated and having the latest version. I think by doing this you will get the proper solution for the issue. Try to do this you will surely get the solution.