Thread: Rapidshare & FDM issue

Rapidshare & FDM issue

Hello friend,
    I am recently create Rapidshare premium account. And download the files in the FDM(Free Download Manager), it is good download manager to download any content whether it is small or a huge one. The problem is that from the last couple of days while I used to download the file the FDM is just download the Rapidshare link of the download instead of the content or the file, whenever I clicked on the download button. After the completion of the download if I tried to open it, it will open a file in the Internet Explorer browser. FDM is just download the links nothing else. Also some times while I click on some download button instead of go to the download link it will redirect to another site, and gives me the information of another thing that I don't searched.What should I do to fix the problem? Any suggestion will be helpful for me.
    Last edited by Moon Walker; 20-10-2010 at 09:10 PM.

Re: Rapidshare & FDM issue

I think there are some setting that are may not be stetted properly, so I am giving you the procedure you just check it out with the Rapidshare account and the download manager. For the Download account you should go to the home page of the Rapidshare.com and then go to the Premium user zone and check all the setting of the download content that you made during the creation of the account. Check whether the option Direct download is enable or not. If you found that it is disable then just enable it and click on the SAVE button. For the download manager go to the Tool menu then go to the Options and then go to the Connection check the connection settings are properly integrated with the download, where if you will found the option Mirror search is ticked then untick it and then finally go to the sites management and check the password of the download manager to download any content. Switch to the New to input the details for the download of the file.

In the download manager make sure that the option of the password management for download the contents from the different sites with the desired password and in the default directories of the download. To do this go to the Tool menu of the download manager main window and open the option that will appears the configuration page of the download manager. Click on the site management and then select the site management password tab to fix the password for every download file.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I had the similar issue in my computer which is running under the windows Vista operating system. I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser to access the web-sites, along with that using the DAP download manager for downloading the files from the internet directly. Also make a premium account of the Rapidshare to download the music and the videos also the movies. The problem is also same that mentioned above. Whenever I click on the download link of any of the content then it will directly integrate the manager but it download only the link of the download file instead of the content or the file. The file size should be within the 32 KB, also the manger not download all te files what I click to download. Sometimes after click on the download button the browser will stop/freeze for a while to redirect into the download link. Any idea on this?