Thread: IE9 hung in loop...here's the Main Log.... the already suggested fixes don't work...

IE9 hung in loop...here's the Main Log.... the already suggested fixes don't work...

I have tried the latest internet explorer 9. And i found that it is really very horrible.. It is really a very bad invention by microsoft.. When i tried this for the first time and tried my work it was the worst condition and the worst experience i have ever had in my life.. I just ran the application for doing some work but the time i entered the enter key for some work it just went to the endless loop... This loop just went on and on... I tried this for more than 10 times but the result was same... The more time i continued doing these steps the conditions went more worse and at last the loop went to endless condition in such a bad condition that i had no option but to switch my computer off and wait for some time till it settles down and come back to the normal situation.. And after some time the conditions came into control and from that time i have not used the internet explorer any version.. Instead i started using the mozilla firefox and it was running really very smoothly.. If possible try to give some solution for this problem and also the microsoft comp should be aware of such problems...
    Last edited by The-Apollo; 16-10-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Re: IE9 hung in loop...here's the Main Log.... the already suggested fixes don't work...

I think that the problem is with the software you have in your computer machine .. Because this kind of problems arises only at the time when some software problems are there. So i suggest that you should have your software updated from the nearest service center and just go through update process and just check the software whether it is functioning properly or not .. Hey you can check for the software updates link which are provided by many people or by the company itself for customers assisstance.
    Last edited by Antonio1; 16-10-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Re: IE9 hung in loop...here's the Main Log.... the already suggested fixes don't work...

Hey you can try for the software updation process which is been provided by the company service center.. After you visit the company service center you can talk to the technical person incharge.. After consulting to him you can then go and have your system checked for searching if their is any problem with the system or with the computer machine.. So i suggest you to have your system fully serviced for solving this problem..

Hey as you suggested i directly went to the company's service center and discussed the problem with the technical problem is there for solving all the technical problems or any technical queries of the customers.. Accordingly he gave me the software for the updation of the system software but after some time it again gave me the same error on the same type of file... So i am confused that what should i do now.. The technical person incharge told me that the problem is not with the software but it is with the computer machine.. So you have to buy a new machine and again reload the software into the system of the computer and then try again for it. As i cant believe that their is any problem with the machine.... Nothing worked.. I hope some one else provides with a good solution on this query.. Because this didnt work and i was surprised with the solution they gave....
    Last edited by Ceesar; 16-10-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Hey you can just check whether the files in which you have the software loaded is not corrupted.. Also check for any software issue problems which are solved just by reloading it again or by simply upgarding the system software or by updating the existing software by some method or process which is provided by the company itself.. And the technical person should give a proper solution on this problem. Just again have the entire system check before reaching to any decision..

Hey i have tried all possible ways for overcoming this problem but nothing helped me... I tried all possible ways which others suggested me on this post and also by the technical person but everything failed.. Nothing worked.. I am frustated now so i cant think about any more tricks.. I cant find any solution for this except that just going for some other application instead of using this same internet explorer application .. Because i am just helpless.. I am not able to do any of the work which is based on internet explorer.. So i am again going for the servicing of my machine to the service center and check again for solving the problem. Lets see what happens.. Hope my problem will be solved very soon...
    Last edited by Florence_USA; 16-10-2010 at 07:10 PM.

Hey i have tried one solution and it really worked for me... See after you uninstall it you will be able to access it easily without any problem..
    Here are some of the steps which will help you to solve your problem..

1. Open Control Panel, then go to Programs -> Programs and Features or Uninstall a program.
    2. Click on View installed updates link in left sidebar.
    3. Click to select and highlight Windows Internet Explorer 9.
      If you have problem finding IE9 then just type in "Internet Explorer" in the search box and you will get it done. After that you can click on Uninstall button in toolbar..

Your problem will be solved after that and you can again reload it and use it..
    Last edited by Odalis; 16-10-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Hi The-Apollo,

Since IE9 is in beta form, there are some programs / sites that are not quite ready for the new browser. If you've tried all these solutions and you are still getting the same result, I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling IE9 beta. When you uninstall IE9 beta, you'll automatically be reverted back to your previous version of IE. If you choose, you can stick with IE8 until the full version of IE9 is released.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Cassandra
    IE Outreach Team