Thread: Graphics card to run IE9 with hardware acceleration

Graphics card to run IE9 with hardware acceleration

I am currently using Internet Explore 9 on my computer and i want to know that what is the minimum requirements for a graphics card that can take the benefit of the Internet Explore 9 hardware acceleration. I want to know that is there any method that can verify my current graphics card status i.e. whether it is sufficient or not. I do not want the most expensive card, but i want the card which will provide me the intended Internet Explore 9 experience. Do any one have any idea related with this issue?

Re: Graphics card to run IE9 with hardware acceleration

I also want the same information. I want to purchase a graphics card for my system, so i require the proper information on the graphic card. I want to know that which graphic card will be efficient for my system. If any one have even some knowledge related with this topic, then please help me out. I am making search fro this topic on various sites, but till now i have not got a proper content related to mu issue. If you get any such, then please make a post of it.

First you need to click on the tools option on the toolbar of the browser. After that you need to click on the internet options. After you have clicked on the internet option then you need to go to the Advanced tab. Inside the advance tab you have to check the first option. In the Accelerated graphics, you have to make the choice between software rendering and GPU rendering. From this two options you have to select the software rendering. You have to keep one thing in mind that if your card does not support the hardware acceleration, then this option will be greyed out. Your hardware acceleration is enabled, when this option is selectable and unchecked. Hope it helps you.

First of all thanks for the post.I did tried what you advised to me. I have tried all the instruction which you gave and one thing i want to tell you that this is solving my problem. I think that i have got the required information on my topic. I once again thank you for providing this information. It was really a nice one and it has solved my queries. The people who want the information on the same topic can try the post which is given by the Isaac1. You will definitely get some help from it.
    Last edited by Jimmy24; 16-10-2010 at 02:16 PM.

I also want some information related with the graphic card as i want to purchase a graphic card for my system. I want to know that which is the better one for using with the internet explore 9 browser. I am currently making the use of internet explore 9 browser for my machine. I hope that any one will provide me the solution on this topic. Thanks.