Thread: While rebooting my IE browser crashes down

While rebooting my IE browser crashes down

Hello,
    I am currently using IE 9 browser on my system. The problem is that it is crashing down. This thing is happening down when i do a reboot of the system. Even few months ago i was facing the same problem, but the problem was solved automatically being solved in few days. This time i don't think so that the problem will automatically get solved, so i require your support on this issue.

re: While rebooting my IE browser crashes down

I think that you are getting this problem because of the driver issue. I want to ask you one thing that have you ever used Software rendering technique instead of Hardware rendering technique? I will advice you to make the use of the software rendering technique. This thing will definitely solve your problem, because i have also solve the same issue by doing this try.

You try out this fix. Go to the tools option in your browser, then go to internet options. Now select the Accelerated Graphics and click on the checkbox which is present next to Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering. After you do this check now click on the OK button. After clicking on the OK button close the internet option. Again restart your system and now check the difference what you get. I hope that it will surely solve your problem and you send me your reply accordingly.

I think i have the solution for this problem. You will require to disable the add-ons for checking that whether the problem is caused due to the add-ons. I am providing you a solution, you can try this out. First close all the windows of Internet Explorer. After you do this you will have to click on the start menu. Go to the search field and type the internet option in the search field, then you need to click on the Programs tab. After doing this now you need to click on the manage Add-ons option, then you need to click on the Toolbar and Extensions. There is a show option where you have to click on All add-ons. In this you will need to click on any one of the add-ons and press the CTRL + A on your keyboard, then click on the disable all option and finally close the window.

Re: While rebooting my IE browser crashes down

Even i am getting the same problem on my IE browser. This thing started happening when i was downloading some software from the internet. I have never faced such a problem in my life. I do not know why this problem is being cause in my system. I need your help for solving this problem. I want to solve this issue as early as i can, because i am now not able to use my internet and my all the official works are kept pending. I will be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Thanks for the instance reply. I have tried your solution of disabling the add-ons. I followed all the steps as it is, but it did not solve my problem and i am getting the same crashing problem even after disabling the add-ons. I am not able to ping any website to the task-bar, because as i do this the browser crash immediately. I am not able to understand this problem and my mind is getting frustrated due to this problem. Does any one have any other solution other than this one? Please help me out.

Thanks for the reply as it has solved my problem and after trying this solution of disabling the add-ons. I tried all the steps and after doing all the steps, when i again started my browser then i was not getting the crashing problem on my browser. So i will advice others to try this solution as this is really a god one and is also easy to implement. I again give my thanks to Sam.D for your kind help.